Feb 28, 2024
USA
My eyes are soreYou might get a 🍄pic if your lucky
More like unlucky😂
Animated GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You are delusional if you think there aren’t people in here that are messaging big creators! Everyone here is anonymous so we could be sat amongst big creators and not even know it! There’s also people in here who make content that follow miss red on Instagram and it was recent too! Why would anyone from here want to add red on Insta? Doesn’t that normally happen when you message someone on tiktok but want to send them a picture or a video so you just add them on insta!
I don’t even know if I want to carry on reading at this point, this place is full of sly people and hypocrites! It feels icky!
You’re about as subtle as a brick 🤣

I follow Miss Red on Insta, I sent her artwork I had on my channel, so there were no watermarks. I always say to people I’ll send artwork via Insta, said it here before also. She wasn’t an exception, like you’re trying to allude.

I’m also capable of being impartial and critical and recently uploaded a long analytical video of her.

April 23rd:
IMG_4642.png

Medusa

You are delusional if you think there aren’t people in here that are messaging big creators! Everyone here is anonymous so we could be sat amongst big creators and not even know it! There’s also people in here who make content that follow miss red on Instagram and it was recent too! Why would anyone from here want to add red on Insta? Doesn’t that normally happen when you message someone on tiktok but want to send them a picture or a video so you just add them on insta!
I don’t even know if I want to carry on reading at this point, this place is full of sly people and hypocrites! It feels icky!
I am not on insta, so I have no clue who you're referring to. I don't know who makes content for miss red either. My opinion is based on what I've witnessed on TT.

Feb 29, 2024
Me luv, I subbed once when EQ started using my artwork as emotes - because I got excited and wanted to spam them. Gobbler knows this because I said as much days ago but they’re s stirring and being underhand. I’ll find the post and bump it.

The irony of Gobbler preaching about raising one member and pushing down another and then outright stirring, by not giving the full context.

Edit: multiple call outs on my channel to EQ too 🫡

IMG_4291.jpeg
Wow!
I assumed most people saw the interaction we had about EQ subs as my posts had a lot of likes! You also didn’t mention it in here until you were asked about it.
I just think it’s hypocritical that people are getting called out, (and that’s fine to call each other out!) but that’s not what tonight felt like. it felt like everyone was tearing baguette apart, and putting you on a pedalstool! I’m not blaming you for that you are not the one that had been saying it! I was pointing out that others wouldn’t get this treatment …. Surely this is my point proven! Why is it ok for you to give EQ money when she’s giving you clout but baguette can’t apologise for something she thinks she got wrong?!
Cockerpoo is the one who is making this out to be something it’s not and a lot of people are running with it! She’s going to be loving this…. I remember this morning when everyone was saying that cockerpoo isn’t gonna turn us against baguette but now look what’s happened!
I dunno if I can be arsed with this place anymore tbh it’s not fun anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.