Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don't want to write an essay because I know they bore everyone , but the in house fighting needs to stop , nobody is winning with going round in circles and fighting with each other , we're all here for a reason , we all bring something to the forum , we all have different feelings on different people and we will always view things differently because that's human nature, it doesn't always mean somebody is right or wrong , it's how YOU as a person view it , that's the great thing with discussing things. I don't feel like I need to know who is messaging who , that isn't my business unless they're doing something that's off track but nobody owes anyone an explanation unless you've been sty for a reason. I'm just a nobody but I enjoy coming here , joining in and knowing my view won't get shut down because it doesn't go with the narrative , I'd like to think I know people and what they find acceptable and what they're like on here , I don't like that Judas has gone and I hope she comes back , because like 90% of other people on here , I have respect for her and respect her views and banter. I like most of you , I tolerate some (that I should have ignored yonks ago) but I just want to enjoy reading here like I once did.

I dont know whether to comment, laugh or cry. Can we all just stop now dont you think them absolute fs will be reading this and absolutely loving it we see views and points individually some share the same some dont. Its life we wont all think and do the same and that's ok.

Please end the cc war 🥺 everyone bloody stay put and judas get your ass back!!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't want to write an essay because I know they bore everyone , but the in house fighting needs to stop , nobody is winning with going round in circles and fighting with each other , we're all here for a reason , we all bring something to the forum , we all have different feelings on different people and we will always view things differently because that's human nature, it doesn't always mean somebody is right or wrong , it's how YOU as a person view it , that's the great thing with discussing things. I don't feel like I need to know who is messaging who , that isn't my business unless they're doing something that's off track but nobody owes anyone an explanation unless you've been sty for a reason. I'm just a nobody but I enjoy coming here , joining in and knowing my view won't get shut down because it doesn't go with the narrative , I'd like to think I know people and what they find acceptable and what they're like on here , I don't like that Judas has gone and I hope she comes back , because like 90% of other people on here , I have respect for her and respect her views and banter. I like most of you , I tolerate some (that I should have ignored yonks ago) but I just want to enjoy reading here like I once did.
Well said!
I Love You Heart GIF by nobodies.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow!
I assumed most people saw the interaction we had about EQ subs as my posts had a lot of likes! You also didn’t mention it in here until you were asked about it.
I just think it’s hypocritical that people are getting called out, (and that’s fine to call each other out!) but that’s not what tonight felt like. it felt like everyone was tearing baguette apart, and putting you on a pedalstool! I’m not blaming you for that you are not the one that had been saying it! I was pointing out that others wouldn’t get this treatment …. Surely this is my point proven! Why is it ok for you to give EQ money when she’s giving you clout but baguette can’t apologise for something she thinks she got wrong?!
Cockerpoo is the one who is making this out to be something it’s not and a lot of people are running with it! She’s going to be loving this…. I remember this morning when everyone was saying that cockerpoo isn’t gonna turn us against baguette but now look what’s happened!
I dunno if I can be arsed with this place anymore tbh it’s not fun anymore!!
Mention it? I posted the screenshot showing it. So you see someone getting torn apart, so you decide to attack me? I spent hours trying to help earlier, I didn’t add to the frenzy by being sty to someone else.

Why are you asking me about what other people have said? You’re creating a further divide, this isn’t Cockerpoo right now.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
what he said ☝🏼

This just everyone read this 👏 and please stop now

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I agree.

And I’m not sure where this condition even came from that we all have to hate/dislike/despise the same people anyway.

If someone does happen to like a creator you don’t like, is it just going to be this constantly? I’m not even a cockerpoo fan at all, quite evidently, and am getting this much s for messaging her because I was making videos involving her with intent that didn’t really involve her, my own personal decision, because I am a person and not simply a product of an online forum.

Seriously like do we all have to not like the same people though? I thought the principle was generally being allowed our opinions freely, but the way some people are going on about who you are and aren’t allowed communication with, and what you are and aren’t allowed to make posts about. This ain’t a dictatorship forum I’m pretty sure, and if you view it that way please like others have said, be consistent and don’t just come for me because it’s just boring basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.