Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Aww all the fishwives got dropped and now crying after all sitting defending Alex and his winky pics, now he's wanked all over them. Hate saying I told you so 😂
_c08b7376-e29b-4b6a-9065-91c90b7060c0.jpeg

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
I guessed your account would make an appearance again soon. Ready to reveal your identity yet or still flexing about knowing s? 😂 also, any connection to the the Terrys Chocolate Orange account that is in the Clappers with PLM members? The Rule Breakers account outing them all on TikTok has used to have screenshots showing an account with that name in there (strangely been deleted now😏). Very strange coincidence 🤔
That account was Kendra but keep guessing. That's common knowledge 🤣

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
I started the recording after he said disabled people should wear a lanyard, but for all the newcomers watch kasiur for a week or 2 & you'll see he's worse than red, alex, eq, cla...

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240510_011620_TikTok.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Wow
Reactions: Little Marshmallow
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I started the recording after he said disabled people should wear a lanyard, but for all the newcomers watch kasiur for a week or 2 & you'll see he's worse than red, alex, eq, cla...
I took that whole bit as him saying it’s bad that people put “I’ve got mental elf” in their bios as it allows them to be preyed on as they are declaring their vulnerabilities. I thought he was making that point. The way you took it doesn’t make sense with his overall take on things?

And just to check - he worse than dg in your opinion?

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
I took that whole bit as him saying it’s bad that people put “I’ve got mental elf” in their bios as it allows them to be preyed on as they are declaring their vulnerabilities. I thought he was making that point. The way you took it doesn’t make sense with his overall take on things?

And just to check - he worse than dg in your opinion?
Like i said I didn't record the start where he said if people with disabilities don't want to be targeted they should put their disability labels in their bios & wear a lanyard to warn people. (He didnt stipulate mental health he said disabilities)never said he's worse than dg & I've never watched dg. (Only seen him in others boxes) i said he's worse than red, alex, eq, cla. Just keep watching kasiur & I'm sure you'll see what I see.

Medusa

Emz is in a state again.

Don't go in if triggered by SH. X
I've scrolled out, its a hard watch. From what I can make out, she is on a rant about Miss Red and how she's affected her MH, she also claims to have a letter with all the names of the people who have caused her MH/SH to deteriorate, (including Red bullying her) so if anything should happen to her the police can read the letter.
Its difficult because the girl refuses help- The help she's been offered, she's turned away. The friends shes had she's pushed away. Shes lost in a world of social media, alcohol and self destruction. Regardless of her past and what she did to Marcus, it's still hard to watch her spiral. - she's already marked her neck, So I'm calling it a night before I see something I don't want to see. 🥺

How dare hell break loose when I’m not here 😈

Read some bullshit aye. Is this a forum where we can say whatever the do we want or what? And can we all argue amongst ourselves if we disagree? Indeed, there’s no written rules, no one’s trying to give rules. Part of having no rules is I will say whatever the do I want.

I’m here to call out the fakes and fs on TikTok. If you are being a beg on TikTok in the big creators lives then I’m going to talk about it here. There’s only one person I see in here one minute outraged and disgusted by things people do on TikTok and then a couple of days later will be in that persons comments “check out my latest TikTok”. @MissBaguette so she can’t claim it was ambiguous who that was about.

If miss baguette wasn’t in here and was doing that s round the app we’d all be eye rolling her and bringing it up on here. As far as I’m concerned, just someone calling people out with zero integrity.

I for one don’t sit here calling people the worst and then jump in their comments laughing and joking with them. I got unblocked by Angie and went straight back in and started calling out her massive forehead until she blocked me again.

I’m all for anyone growing their platform if that’s what they want. I find baguettes content hilarious and their old account I was a massive fan of when I thought they stood by what they were calling out. Build your TikTok platform but if you move round TikTok in a certain way, I’m going to have my opinion because as we say, no rules right?

What I say in here, is the same way I move on TikTok, therefore I am superior
dab GIF

Last edited:
Also why would you use the same user name as Kendra ?? Either way they are both on block now.
I wouldn’t imagine Kendra to have much beef with the fishwives either……….. math ain’t mathing !
They made themselves look extremely sus! No one else but me even knew about that account being in clapper on here. I didn’t even know it’s meant to be Kendra 💀

Anyways, good morning. Haven’t decided whether to be a complete t today or be calm yet.

Emz is live, pissed as a skunk but trigger warning as she’s already SHd earlier and keeps showing the injury

Feb 29, 2024
It's like when a Tory at a public meeting this week they said that people with special needs don't need as much money as they don't know how to use it probably

Status
Not open for further replies.