Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Bit of the thread but please correct me
Gracie on holiday in which I thought the whole family was going
Her patronising ways on how she speaks
She isn’t anyone special just a gobby f and cries when she looses what ever she did, so had to go on to sell se from TT shop, another way of coning people
Then comes in peoples boxes acting the Virgin Mary lmao 🤣
Yeah I were under the impression the whole family were going. I scroll through these ‘creators’ and I think why would you want to sit on TikTok live and if it was my other half doing TikTok and we were meant to be on holiday but they are live streaming everything, the phone would be going in the pool

Bit of the thread but please correct me
Gracie on holiday in which I thought the whole family was going
Her patronising ways on how she speaks
She isn’t anyone special just a gobby f and cries when she looses what ever she did, so had to go on to sell se from TT shop, another way of coning people
Then comes in peoples boxes acting the Virgin Mary lmao 🤣
People going live and dropping ads for se products is triggering me. EQ, I mean you, too!!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Yeah I were under the impression the whole family were going. I scroll through these ‘creators’ and I think why would you want to sit on TikTok live and if it was my other half doing TikTok and we were meant to be on holiday but they are live streaming everything, the phone would be going in the pool
She’s money obsessed.

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth
Good morning lovelys, 🙏

I can't believe angie is basically backing miss red coming back , when she shared intimate videos of ange to God knows who , shared zacs mh private information and pics, and leaked what's apps with birds,rhys and Co etc ,and worse Bradley was silenced so he couldn't talk about his DV on reds platform

I'm actually fuming 😤
So much for standing up for the right thing.

Good morning lovelys, 🙏

I can't believe angie is basically backing miss red coming back , when she shared intimate videos of ange to God knows who , shared zacs mh private information and pics, and leaked what's apps with birds,rhys and Co etc ,and worse Bradley was silenced so he couldn't talk about his DV on reds platform

I'm actually fuming 😤
So much for standing up for the right thing.
You have to remember, Angie is being used as her own cult go with whatever opinion Angie has. They have no thought process of their own. She will have been offered protection from the inner circle and we’ve all seen how bitter Angie is that “no one ever defends me”. She will benefit, they’re all out for themselves. This didn’t surprise me one little bit. It’s so transparent.

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth
You have to remember, Angie is being used as her own cult go with whatever opinion Angie has. They have no thought process of their own. She will have been offered protection from the inner circle and we’ve all seen how bitter Angie is that “no one ever defends me”. She will benefit, they’re all out for themselves. This didn’t surprise me one little bit. It’s so transparent.
Very true I don't know why I'm surprised 😓🥺

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Very true I don't know why I'm surprised 😓🥺
Probably because when you think of the s between them, it’s ridiculous. No one acts like this in real life. But greed for views is all that matters to these people. Angie always has the opinion that is least popular, because it causes drama which brings in numbers. Everyone’s against red, she knows defending her it controversial. fery

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is what I mean she did say the whole family was going and she was paying with that 10k she won/begged, would not be just his phone he would be with a lead weight tied to his leg lol 😂 but doesn’t that Terry do TT as well

I am waiting for the beg a thon for money for skin removal next

IMG_8299.png
IMG_8300.png

Starting beef with Toilet Button boy. He asked if I was the real Zia, then asked if I weren’t a fan of toilet buttons 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
How dare hell break loose when I’m not here 😈

Read some bullshit aye. Is this a forum where we can say whatever the do we want or what? And can we all argue amongst ourselves if we disagree? Indeed, there’s no written rules, no one’s trying to give rules. Part of having no rules is I will say whatever the do I want.

I’m here to call out the fakes and fs on TikTok. If you are being a beg on TikTok in the big creators lives then I’m going to talk about it here. There’s only one person I see in here one minute outraged and disgusted by things people do on TikTok and then a couple of days later will be in that persons comments “check out my latest TikTok”. @MissBaguette so she can’t claim it was ambiguous who that was about.

If miss baguette wasn’t in here and was doing that s round the app we’d all be eye rolling her and bringing it up on here. As far as I’m concerned, just someone calling people out with zero integrity.

I for one don’t sit here calling people the worst and then jump in their comments laughing and joking with them. I got unblocked by Angie and went straight back in and started calling out her massive forehead until she blocked me again.

I’m all for anyone growing their platform if that’s what they want. I find baguettes content hilarious and their old account I was a massive fan of when I thought they stood by what they were calling out. Build your TikTok platform but if you move round TikTok in a certain way, I’m going to have my opinion because as we say, no rules right?

What I say in here, is the same way I move on TikTok, therefore I am superior
dab GIF
Can you literally just go SYM please.

Aren’t you a perfect little troll, going in and slagging off someone’s appearance which is something she can’t change.

Admirable! We should totally be more like you and slate people for their looks because that makes a good person yeah 🤣

And it’s great how having ‘no rules’ applies to you, but for some odd reason it doesn’t apply to me being able to say what I want. GTFO 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.