Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻
Wishing you nothing but good luck , it's a massive process , I didn't think I'd ever be where I am today after the accident , you'll be in great hands and I'm sure well looked after , get the family to bring some decent hot food in though 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why is Emz opening up a dirty package with rubbish and used condoms on her BED!!!

No Thank You Lol GIF by Max

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Take time for yourself and best of luck 💙❤️

Nov 10, 2023
I wish you all the best and hope you have a speedy recovery after surgery. Sending you big love ❤️

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I hope all goes well. Wishing you a speedy recovery🤎

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Oh is it? I thought it was from one of the zoom calls she had. If she is trying to deceive us that’s really messed up
Yeh that's where its confusing but I just wanted to point it out in case that is what she is doing.
The fact she only included such a tiny snippet makes it look like she's trying to put it out there as the actual voice from a zoom call they had. I knew straight away I had heard it before and went to make sure before I posted it. I hate posting it here because I feel like if she reads here it gives her the opportunity to make a story up to defend it.

Reactions: PepperBell
Status
Not open for further replies.