Mar 1, 2024
Just leaving this here if anyone needs to us it lol 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7974.jpeg
    IMG_7974.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 23
May 8, 2024
Up Miss Reds ass
Sat chilling minding my own business and a random cat just strolls through my living room. I don’t know where it’s came from or how long it’s been here 😂
Oh no that’s your new cat 😂 that’s how one of mine moved in 😂😂

This whole Red/Zac thing has my mind all over. So they blow the app up, she goes off, leaving forever. He then has ALL the attention. Then he takes a few days off, and look who comes back and gets all the attention. This all screams a set up, he’ll do leaderboard Sunday, then they’ll suddenly be friends again. I think MK might become collateral damage, because I think she legit hates zac.

Where does Luke fit? I think J might have pulled away a bit, she seems genuinely sick of the crap. Hopefully she doesn’t carry on being dreads pit bull.

I think the next victim is Canadian Angie, bully crew gonna target her big time. Alex can’t shut up that “she called me a pedlo” days that fers been shouting that. And his address was doxxed week’s ago.

Ang & Red will be at each others throats before we know it.

Soz long post, posts limited so squeezing it all in.

Nov 10, 2023
Okay so forget about 3 letter group, so it was sugartits & Leo, and sian and just a few other side characters one side, & then kirsty tate, kirsty Lane & her mum, I think her mums name was Michelle 😬 don't quote me 😭 so sugartits & kirsty tate were the main characters I guess you could say, a lot of doxxing of children was involved, calling funeral car to sugarstits home which her kids saw, bla bla bla, it went looooooow. Leo himself often switched sides, he was best friends with sugartits & then he was friends with kirsty tate & sugartits & Leo actually had a police order against eachother. Now Leo personally often got called out for the absolutely sick things he would say, regarding other people's children's, doxxing of personal information etc, like absolutely sickening this Leo was and even did things against sugartits children. Sugartits is now friends with Leo, & I guess case is dropped? Sian & Leo were together, & all this has happened since they've been spilt up, but I can only go on what I saw from Leo and what kind of person they were online which was sick & the accounts he's made etc, hence why I think he's probably behind the account regarding sian. It was like ALOT of drama between this actual group, yes 3 letter group were often mentioned as they'd all accuse eachother of being in it, but tbh Leo did similar stuff to said group, regardless whether he was in the group or not. I've known Sian for quite a while, well, as well as someone knows anyone online, & she's never conducted herself in away that caused any concern for anyone.
@MissBaguette I asked oldbutnew at the time about it as she had commented defending Sian in a live and this was her response. May not be relevant but thought I’d bump it for you to read.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Status
Not open for further replies.