Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Want an award? 👏 😭is this another person now who wants sympathy
IMG_5151.png
What’s that supposed to mean?

Mar 2, 2024
You say the worst things on here and refer to yourself as a cu*t, so stop throwing those stones at glass houses. I actually go on cam quite a lot, but you wouldn’t know that as you have no idea who I am. You can’t troll a troll you doughnut 🍩
Are you a troll??! Soz babe, I had no idea!! You should really let people know that’s what you’re trying to do! Silly goose! 🪿

I have no interest in who you are. I don’t think any of us do 🤔

I am a t. That I’m very good at. Also, I’m holding back so I take that as a huge compliment you think I’m saying the worst. Thank you so much ☺️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You jump in boxes too and talk se for attention, like saying you’re going to retire the Clare Balding pic or whatever. You aren’t funny now, you’ve turned nasty. That’s my opinion
Which person have I been nasty about?

Yes I thought the Claire balding retirement was funny, my childish humour.

Thank you for the feedback

Feb 27, 2024
Are you a troll??! Soz babe, I had no idea!! You should really let people know that’s what you’re trying to do! Silly goose! 🪿

I have no interest in who you are. I don’t think any of us do 🤔

I am a t. That I’m very good at. Also, I’m holding back so I take that as a huge compliment you think I’m saying the worst. Thank you so much ☺️
You actually come across as an unemployed bum and waster who is really bitter at life. Ho hum, keep being triggered

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You, love are a bitter bunched up t who’s desperate to be noticed but you’re a bland b no one likes. Chunks is incredibly funny and remarkably odd. That makes her stand out. Kills you that you lack the confidence to get in a box.

Just my opinion 😉
Thank you! I did ask for the feedback but I did t expect it to be that I’m nasty lol. Tbh I can’t complain brought it upon myself.
Remarkablu odd made me actually lol cos my IRL friends say that too… but what makes u say that by my online self?
I’m so confused by that account - why go in a thread where you despise everyone lol

May 6, 2024
West midland
She jumped up saying the apps basically drove her to start drinking. Don't really get the context of why informing the live and alex she is drinking unless she wants attention?
She mentioned about a video being put up and she thinks it's been faked with a voice clip of her off the app and she just doesn't know when things are just going to stop 🙊 or what level people will go too next.

Mar 2, 2024
You actually come across as an unemployed bum and waster who is really bitter at life. Ho hum, keep being triggered

Really? Oh no. Oh well. Because what you view me as matters so much 🥴
You’re really bad at this, poppet. Really really bad.
Being bitter and triggered is more your deal but I really appreciate you trying.

Here’s a gold star ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.