Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t despite everyone. I got jumped on for backing an opinion others were having on someone, and now others have thrown that same person under the bus. People take anonymity too far on here, and if people attack me, damn right I’m going to attack right back. I didn’t get to where I am without being headstrong, independent and opinionated. There are some nice people on here which don’t engage in the negativity. There is hope for humanity yet, but not for the likes of some. Come for me and you’ll get it back ten fold. Putting me on ignore means I’ve affected you. Good. I don’t need approval or validation from anyone. Peace out ✌️
Is the tenfold coming anytime soon or?

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
YES MABEL! GO ON!
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t despite everyone. I got jumped on for backing an opinion others were having on someone, and now others have thrown that same person under the bus. People take anonymity too far on here, and if people attack me, damn right I’m going to attack right back. I didn’t get to where I am without being headstrong, independent and opinionated. There are some nice people on here which don’t engage in the negativity. There is hope for humanity yet, but not for the likes of some. Come for me and you’ll get it back ten fold. Putting me on ignore means I’ve affected you. Good. I don’t need approval or validation from anyone. Peace out ✌️
sorry I dont know what the first bit youre referring to is so much has happened over the last few days here. I was just asking as i saw you talking to people and realised I hadnt had a comment from you since you called me a beg. Noticing your comments over the last day or so - you are bringing 'negativity' as (before I asked as i knew youd roast me) you were saying how bad lots of people are... Maybe you aren't aware how youre coming across? you sound like you have an extremely successful career, i would love to know what it is. I certainly wont ask as I know by now youre probably rolling your eyes to the point of an optical nerve severing

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I couldn’t care less if I don’t have approval from a bunch of faceless trolls on here, why would I? Weird behaviour to assume I give a s

I’ll give my unwanted opinion…

You spend more time critiquing the behaviour of other users than giving commentary on creators.

You comment on people’s intelligence without showing a shred of intelligence yourself.

You contribute absolutely naff all to the thread. Proper snooze fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.