Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I vanish'd for but a few days and return to find chaos and bedlam unfurl'd. Methinks I've miss'd a tempest of infighting, and all manner of vile discord hath been unshackl'd.

Ignorance is bliss, forsooth! Life oft requireth one's full attention, and what days hath fickle fate chosen for me to be thus swamped!
What in the devil's name hath transpired here? Nay, I daren't even inquire.

Angie, that piss-prone harpy, drowneth herself in red wine;
Miss Red, the miscreant, hath plunder'd cultures she understandeth not;
Pearl should'st have stuck to benefit fraud and the flipping of burgers;
Miss J, the methane-producing, nuclear-waste-of-space;
The so called Evil Queen, a loathsome, toxic serpent, a plague upon all humanity;
and Alex, that Darth Vader-sounding, Fred West-acting, creepy Brummie knave, giveth me chills down mine spine.

What the do hath happen'd here? I cast mine eye aside for but a heartbeat, and 'tis like 'Macbeth' meeteth 'Lord of the Flies' in a tempest of malice.
Someone, pass me one spliff and a couple Guinness with a hazmat suit, forsooth, while we brace for the inferno!
If anyone ever calls me out on anything whatsoever I want it to be done this eloquently, this is a work of art.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
D.. Donna?
Run Away GIF

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Apologies for been away today and and a bit of a warning.

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

So if I snap at you next few days just ignore it, or pull me to one side.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

So so sorry for your sisters loss. ♥️♥️♥️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Completely understandable (I'm very sorry for everything you and your sister/her partner are going through right now)

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Monkey What GIF

What the do, is going on in the House of Commons (common begs)
Red has had a full-on Cersei Lannister moment, her phone call with Ang would've been to feed her measly drips of the sloppy schedule to cause enough drama and infighting in the hopes that it'll cry out for Mummy to return victorious. I think it's why they've all been firing up lives in sequence - if not just all going live at the same time to split what people see/hear. She and her team are sloppy, too quick to pull all the triggers, and are firing at the wrong target, and realistically it's causing her and those associated with her more of a headache than those she's after 😭 Nothing is going to behoove EQ to leave until she wants to, and she doesn't she wants to play with them (I'm not saying that she should or shouldn't, it is what it is). The way they all scrambled today because money was being addressed. Not followers, supporters, and community, but money. They all s themselves when it's put frankly - You're gouging money off people because you can and because you want to. People often don't consider shoplifting from a franchise as bad as burglarizing someone's house and these lot have been sat with people (through a screen granted) in their homes taking their money.

Feb 27, 2024

That’s really sad. So sorry to you and your family

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

I’m so sorry ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.