Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Cocks is JBP my mind can’t be changed. I’m also noticing her end her sentences with gaps before the full stop exactly like it was in that alleged message. 🤔

Either way I just wish she’d stay out of boxes and stop boring me to tears with her vanilla opinions.

Coming for Mrs D, what a prized t.

Angry Kiss My Ass GIF by Holly Logan
What is JBP?

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Thank you all for supporting my clap back, I was nervous posting it because it’s so different to my normal content and honestly, using my voice for me is an issue. I can speak for others but rarely myself but I won’t let them trample me or what we’re all trying to do 🩵
You have plenty weird and wonderful fs in this forum that will have your back🤎 and like @Bettyboop22 said, even if you are to polite to tell cocks’R’us to piss off, there’s loads on here that wouldn’t mind telling her🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cocks is JBP my mind can’t be changed. I’m also noticing her end her sentences with gaps before the full stop exactly like it was in that alleged message. 🤔

Either way I just wish she’d stay out of boxes and stop boring me to tears with her vanilla opinions.

Coming for Mrs D, what a prized t.

Angry Kiss My Ass GIF by Holly Logan
DONT START!!! DONT !! I cant .... I cant get back into it..... i cant..... i wont let myself....
...That is curious though isnt it.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Are we able to actually have more than a 24 hour attention span The TikTok massive?

What about some pinned posts CC on what these people have actually done. A timeline would even show how unbelievable these people are in a short amount of time.

If we start with Angie.

Yesterday:
- said Riksta threatened to expose her secrets and emotionally blackmailed her otherwise he would take his life on TikTok (yes she said that)
- hosted a live with ‘large’ creators who talked about unaliving and DV and interrupted to remind people to gift (because it’s all dead funny)

Within the last few weeks:
- accused her mum of offing her dad with a broccoli health drink
- accused her mum of making her… I don’t even want to say. Regarding not having a child.
- had the police out to her house at least 3 times?
- accused her mum and neighbour of trying to do her in
- apparent SH on right hand and goes off the a pub/restaurant with it on show stumbling across the street and smashes two of their wine glasses
- claimed to have slept with:
Her dog
A cat
Her brother
Her dad
- told a 22 year old girl who talked about abuse she faced in care to “shut her fing mouth” (Courtney)
- demands hard proof of any claim (unless it’s her own claim) and then shuts down any attempt to show you proof as against the law
- demands video evidence of abuse before she believes it. And still wouldn’t believe it she’d say it was the dark web.
- has cried and drank and cried and drank about Alex since September and now nothing happened it’s all fine
- called police on Miss Red and Miss J for her clapper appearance being leaked and then calls Red behind the scenes and says she’s incredible

Remember this isn’t even a weeks worth of content.
She's a bargain basement bin, like a back-room basement bin, sniveling, weak, wind-up snide Kris Jenner. She has to ride the back off of each drama/offense caused cause she can't function in society. She sits, alone, in her filth, winding people up to keep them talking. It's the only way she pulled attention from her sister, it's the only way she was able to be the 'star' when she wasn't successful at theatre school. She's a deranged, 45% proof shirley temple.
'Don't mess with someone who has nothing to lose' you have quite a bit to lose Ang, your home, your freedoms (whether she's put on a leash or eventually sectioned for saying she's slept with dead family members/animals, and is accusing her Mum of murdering her dad), you're losing liver function already,
I know it's a disgusting situation but I would like to put what she accused Sheila of incase people missed it? So I guess TW cause I don't want affect anyone who has experienced the losing of a child.

She said Sheila made her get an elective abortion because the baby would be of a different ethnicity.
This is racism, it's eugenics.
In actuality she got abortions because like in all her interactions with humans she has to be lying/tricking them to feel anything positive. She's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.