Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Apologies for been away today and and a bit of a warning.

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

So if I snap at you next few days just ignore it, or pull me to one side.
I’m so very sorry for your tragic loss 🕊️🤍

Reactions: Birdie
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Does anyone else randomly get a Christmas song stuck in their head around May/June time..a rumpa pum pum?

Merry everything,always folks😁

Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: Birdie
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
There’s only one thing for it, time to get ratioed!

Man I Feel Like A Woman Girls Night GIF by Shania Twain
Wiki For the boomers / non twitter gals and guys:

Ratioing started on Twitter. When a user is “ratio-ed” on Twitter, it means their Tweet has more replies than likes and retweets. In other words, the comment section performs better than the original content, suggesting more people disagree with the Tweet than support it.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Morning!
Just want to say sorry if I have pissed anyone off. I have had some conversations away from here and I never want to be a t and annoy people, and have taken a lot of important stuff on board that I don’t notice from inside my own little bubble.

I just think Judas needs to come back now :(
YAY you're back too! And we are going to have a sacrifice for Juads
Rena Owen Magic GIF by STARZ

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
As far as I’m concerned Paula has been a good friend to Alex. She has supported him even when he hasn’t deserved it. Alex unfortunately doesn’t care about Paula. His loyalties lie with Miss Red. And no matter what you do to try and reel him back in he will always be team Red. As hard as it is, I think Paula should cut ties with Alex completely. She doesn’t need him! But he will need her..

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
You have plenty weird and wonderful fs in this forum that will have your back🤎 and like @Bettyboop22 said, even if you are to polite to tell cocks’R’us to piss off, there’s loads on here that wouldn’t mind telling her🤣
I’m not having any of them especially cockercunt come after Mrs D. Feel like shes attacking my Nanna🫣 and for all I know I could be older than Mrs D 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Cocks is JBP my mind can’t be changed. I’m also noticing her end her sentences with gaps before the full stop exactly like it was in that alleged message. 🤔

Either way I just wish she’d stay out of boxes and stop boring me to tears with her vanilla opinions.

Coming for Mrs D, what a prized t.

Angry Kiss My Ass GIF by Holly Logan
I noticed this as well the gap before the full stop

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile

Status
Not open for further replies.