Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Apologies for been away today and and a bit of a warning.

I've been with my sister and her partner where the baby they really wanted has died at 30+ weeks.

They wanted her so badly that they paid for IVF by working and not begging on tiktok. I've spent most of my journey back home propping up environment agency flood warnings.

So if I snap at you next few days just ignore it, or pull me to one side.
Sending love to you all xxx

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Where is everybody?
GIF by Nat Geo Wild

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
todays latest spin is: when EQ said '' ... I hope he does hurt himself.. i'll get him the rope and send it to him 1st class ... I don’t give a s if he does it'' this according to Canadian Angie is akin to saying ''I just gave him the rope to hang himself with'' and EQ was ''being attacked by multiple men and backed in a corner'' when she blurted out what she said.

Happy Excuse Me GIF

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
(Apologies cc, this is a long post)

Cockershitcunt your attitude is as putrid as the fecal matter you bag up, you had to make yourself interesting by playing into the narrative that you may or  may not be someone that had caused atrocities to happen to children and baited people online to 'try and find you'.

Your personality is mediocre, Gastric Secretion, you claim to be the 'voice of reason' instead, sfart, as soon as you appear people let out groans of dismay because you are insufferable. There is  zero reason behind a single thing you say, Leakage - you have previously excused racism (done by your 'friends') and tried to excuse other seriously fed situations. There is no reasonable explanation behind why a person would do that.

So, sfuckington, I hope you thoroughly enjoy laying in the bed of excrement that you have made for yourself.

I hope you enjoy these pictures, Cockshit.
1000000283.jpg

1000000284.jpg

Disclaimer: These are my personal views and opinions, images attached were generated by ai. I have no interest in who ssherpants actually is/what she looks like as I have previously stated on cc.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile
Are you actually serious Paula is lovely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.