Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8323.jpeg

Chester’s live, but my AI won’t do justice to how far apart his eyes are and the weird shaped head he’s got or really bad hair

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It does annoy me that EQ has managed to make herself the focus of attention on the app. I can’t help but feel like it could be intentional. EQ will always have supporters that love the bad things she says and does, I don’t think she would have any problem throwing herself in the firing line. She isn’t affected by negativity and she will openly say she gets more views from it. I just trust no one. New war, everyone forgets the racism, the photo sharing, tune into red 10am to see what she has to say about EQ 🙄 all very convenient
History is not written by the victors or the losers, it is written by those who note it and remember it.
They even say 'go check CC', it's become a source. We must carry on! GRILL THESE WEINERS!
War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

What’s the @ please luv? I love James 🤣

Edit: got it @caperproud
It ended just after I typed this but they’re away somewhere. They want to kind of troll Angie. Dave kind of likes her cause she’s a car crash but James kills me off, he’s spot on with her, he knows her tricks. It’s nice to see he’s getting a following. He’s sassy but very entertaining. Is it James osbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.