Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
His exposures are usually just a lot of waffle with no substance. Did Felicity show proof last night?
He’s always going to show the proof. Remember when that guy demanded he showed the proof miss reds address was doxxed whilst in bad gyals? He deflected and then dropped. Turned out he didn’t have the proof. Massive liar.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Morning all.
Alex couldn’t expose his left toe. He always throws accusations and never brings proof. Look at before Christmas he said he was exposing an account that went into angies as being a convicted pedo. Turned out it was an innocent woman. No one has brought him up on that though oddly.
Was giggling at the left toe not the latter xx

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
i find it very odd the fred man gifts DG so much money, for tiktok to take half, how many kids in poverty could that help, funding a scruffs holidays,the negativity and bad vibes on the app is also strange hope all the wicked, bitter, desperate begs are all about to get their karma, i am a firm believer in the universe paying you back. GOOD MORNING CC 😄
But he believes he's doing a good thing. Giving "gifts" to a hard working, comedy genius of the app. Now DG is under attack by "them", Fred is needed more than ever. Fred will win the battles, he's the hero of the 5 minute drama. BIG UP FRED!!!! MVP FRED!!!. 10 seconds intense rush of Dopamine and Fred is fING INVINCIBILE!!!!!

Tik tok plays many mind tricks, its algorithm is set to exploit humans.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
But he believes he's doing a good thing. Giving "gifts" to a hard working, comedy genius of the app. Now DG is under attack by "them", Fred is needed more than ever. Fred will win the battles, he's the hero of the 5 minute drama. BIG UP FRED!!!! MVP FRED!!!. 10 seconds intense rush of Dopamine and Fred is fING INVINCIBILE!!!!!

Tik tok plays many mind tricks, its algorithm is set to exploit humans.
Fred is probably a retrograde human. Loneliness, suffering, whatever it is stripping away his executive functioning to expose his very vulnerable base coding. Survive. Find a group. Get protection. DG is his saviour. He loves DG without DG, he would never feel that good. Then the dopamine dissipates but Fred knows how to fix it. Next box battle begins.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
IMG_1399.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
5Good morning!

I’ve no idea what’s going on because I watched about 17 minutes of lives yesterday so I hope my FYP can catch me up.

Is Alex genuinely planning an exposure on Felicity? I can’t imagine the amount of people vulnerable women who will have s on him, I pray they get the strength to speak out because do, in the strongest way possible, that manchild.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
5Good morning!

I’ve no idea what’s going on because I watched about 17 minutes of lives yesterday so I hope my FYP can catch me up.

Is Alex genuinely planning an exposure on Felicity? I can’t imagine the amount of people vulnerable women who will have s on him, I pray they get the strength to speak out because do, in the strongest way possible, that manchild.
jesus christ does that t work how can any woman find a man who sits gossiping on tiktok all day attractive 🤦‍♀️

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
What makes me sad is that the people that are gifting at this point in the game, are clearly vulnerable who have a longing for friendship. The ones who have no alternative but to sit on the app for the majority of their day, ears pricked, desperate to hear that mention from their beloved ‘creator’. It’s manipulation through and through and will continue on until the app no longer exists. The ‘creators’ know this but have become immune to consideration for those who are lacking social input.

Status
Not open for further replies.