Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I knew the second she started making those noises that she was epileptic (thanks to RL stuff). I hated not being able to jump through the screen and do some first aid.

I do wish her a speedy recovery
Yeah, I have epilepsy and have regular seizures - I have had some seizures in the past when I have been aware (more often seizures where I have no awareness) and heard the sounds I have made, it is quite distinct

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I knew the second she started making those noises that she was epileptic (thanks to RL stuff). I hated not being able to jump through the screen and do some first aid.

I do wish her a speedy recovery
Can epilepsy be triggered by stress? Iā€™m so glad I swiped off, I canā€™t believe she had a fit on live that is horrific. I know she lives with her bf so she will have someone wil her

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
I've missed all day I just have one question, was Lisa right about cockinthemouth? Was she the right person or still not confirmed?
Seems unconfirmed but Cockerpoo heard Lisa say the accused woman has been told to deactivate social media, deactivated hers. Watched people talk about it from another account then reactivated hers. Again feeding into Lisa's beliefs and causing her distress. I don't understand why she won't just stop. This is why Lisa thinks she is right because cockerpoo is playing mind games

Status
Not open for further replies.