Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i keep seeing that Sophia grace in comments when cocker is in a box saying things like u live in the country side with a lovely garden… about remember kings Kay days where u showed us a house tour I know who u are….

i did think is she in with cockershit to play games with us but I do also see her in Zacs lives and I think she’s team zac
I remember Pearl saying “cockerpoos got a lovely house I’ve seen all around it” and implied she’d had a phone call house tour or something.

I think she’s in a right old pickle

Screenshot_20240512-203907_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240512-203836_TikTok.jpg

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So the way I see it is if cockinthemouth was really a person with morals and empathy as she portrays around the app then she could of nipped this whole thing in the bud when it started, hearing Lisa's traumatising story and how distraught she is over it, Cockinthemouth should of came out at the beginning and proved it wasn't her IF its not her. But instead she played mind games. Regardless if it is her or not she's a t.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
i keep seeing that Sophia grace in comments when cocker is in a box saying things like u live in the country side with a lovely garden… about remember kings Kay days where u showed us a house tour I know who u are….

i did think is she in with cockershit to play games with us but I do also see her in Zacs lives and I think she’s team zac
So I remember the king Kay days but not her. I wonder if she was mod for him ?

Reactions: Deleted member 3474

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
So the way I see it is if cockinthemouth was really a person with morals and empathy as she portrays around the app then she could of nipped this whole thing in the bud when it started, hearing Lisa's traumatising story and how distraught she is over it, Cockinthemouth should of came out at the beginning and proved it wasn't her IF its not her. But instead she played mind games. Regardless if it is her or not she's a t.
THIS!

I understand wanting to be anonymous on TikTok and being on here behind a picture etc so I can’t really talk but if someone accused me of the stuff that cockerpoo is … I’d “fire up” a live or get in a box asap to prove my innocence. Her not showing her face does nothing more than fuel the situation and make her look guilty

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Whatever has happened to Lisa (heard bits on fyp today) has been traumatic and whether it is cockercunt or not Lisa genuinely believes she is! Think about it from an abuse angle. Taking what Lisa has said on face value this woman has put her through hell for no reason other than she could because of her position of power, I’m sure a few of us have been around someone like this. And now in Lisa’s mind she’s doing it all over again from an anon account on TT. Cockerpoo really needs to stop these mind games because it’s not fair.

Why does she pretend to have a husband then? People are closer to finding out who she is than she thinks she's trying to mislead people.
I didn't know she had said this but what i do believe is she's trying to throw people of the scent people wont back down and if you really want to find someone you will some how

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
THIS!

I understand wanting to be anonymous on TikTok and being on here behind a picture etc so I can’t really talk but if someone accused me of the stuff that cockerpoo is … I’d “fire up” a live or get in a box asap to prove my innocence. Her not showing her face does nothing more than fuel the situation and make her look guilty
This is exactly what I said earlier. She’s just plain cruel!

Status
Not open for further replies.