Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning luvs 🩵 I flaked out again in the heat last night, I hope it’s cooler today 😭

Happy Independence Day GIF

p.s it’s hot dawg

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What was the final outcome in Eposedin4k last night? Mob definitely said the m word with an o, and even if she didn’t know what it meant she was told several times but continued to say it over and over again and said she wouldn’t apologise. Then after 2-3 comebacks she said sorry very sarcastically then took it back as she said she never said that word. Yes she did! Also she said it meant dickhead,wanker, then put a different definition up for the work Mung.

Mar 7, 2024
What was the final outcome in Eposedin4k last night? Mob definitely said the m word with an o, and even if she didn’t know what it meant she was told several times but continued to say it over and over again and said she wouldn’t apologise. Then after 2-3 comebacks she said sorry very sarcastically then took it back as she said she never said that word. Yes she did! Also she said it meant dickhead,wanker, then put a different definition up for the work Mung.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning luvs 🩵 I flaked out again in the heat last night, I hope it’s cooler today 😭

Happy Independence Day GIF

p.s it’s hot dawg
Morning Mrs D! I'm seriously considering getting Air Con this year , like you the Mrs suffers really badly with her condition and the heat (That's a good enough excuse to not drip my own weight in body sweat during the 2 days of summer this year) 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning Mrs D! I'm seriously considering getting Air Con this year , like you the Mrs suffers really badly with her condition and the heat (That's a good enough excuse to not drip my own weight in body sweat during the 2 days of summer this year) 😂
Morning luv 🩵 Air conditioning sounds like bliss 😭 Definitely go for it 🌬️ 2 days 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.