Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
London
The non mol against James Hope aka Thefactfreak after he sexually abused his 19yr old girlfriend. He's no hero. He has many skeletons on his closet. A few of his ex partners will be doing a live(date to be announced) to show proof and tell their stories.
Screenshot_20240513_081217_TikTok.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Jenny Maynard is in dc decors Facebook friends ! The same photo as Lisa Marie put up along with a cocker poo dog
Is this the woman that Snoopy was saying is her? The one wearing the beanie hat? I remember I found her Facebook and she’s Irish, lives in Ireland, and has four very young little ones, so I don’t think this is her either.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Found the start of the strange live today about the neverending doxathon @MissBaguette

She needs to be so fr people don't just 'believe' Lisa and 'dislike' Cocker, it's not about that (not for me) - its about why a woman that says she has such an esteemed job etc blah blah then went and straight out alluded that she  may or  may not be the person responsible for what Lisa was saying had happened. That is the issue (I and other's have) with Cocker. Okay, yeah, possibly (some) do dislike Cocker's voice as well but lets be real it isn't down to the voice alone - it was her being condescending and mocking Lisa.

If Lisa turns out to be mistaken/is somehow lying then fair do's, however, Cocker actively mocked the entire situation and encouraged people to 'try and find' her and then tried to play the 'poor me' card. Cocker also tried to play mind games.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The non mol against James Hope aka Thefactfreak after he sexually abused his 19yr old girlfriend. He's no hero. He has many skeletons on his closet. A few of his ex partners will be doing a live(date to be announced) to show proof and tell their stories.
Screenshot_20240513_081217_TikTok.jpg
Did he not also get a non mol on her?

I’m not overly familiar with non mols, are they the same as restraining orders? What level of evidence is required to obtain a non mol?

Is it plausible that in a situation where the relationship is toxic and poor behaviors are coming from both sides, that a non mol could potentially be effected towards both parties?

Also, ‘untied we stand’
Please remember to fasten your shoe laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.