Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
🙄
IMG_7274.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Buckle up buttercups 🤪

Buckle up for what? A chav sat in her kitchen sucking on a Mayfair blue whilst bullying a young trans woman?

Her reign as ‘queen of the fyp’ is over, the format got stale, boxes overrun with the vulnerable and same topics every day.

Other creators do the FYP so much better than her.
Buckle up dumb-as-do, she's
back for her 10 am slot, eyebrows skewiff, mouth dryer than Elphabas loofah, alex heavy breathing with the bots and the vaseline, and clare wearing chester whilst the swollen one licks the salt stick.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I feel torn about this one, I caught some of it on his live and it made me giggle for example when he called her Miss Pineapple for flashing a bit of shoulder 😂

The voice teasing I saw was about the air conditioning and so I don’t know if she mentioned it being disability related. Others have said no, she didn’t but I’m going to look for screen recordings before popping it in tomorrow. If she didn’t mention her condition, I don’t know how she can expect him to know it was due to that. Does that make sense? It really did look like it was due to being in an air con environment 😭
I didnt see his live, tbh I don't watch him. I caught some of when he was in her box. I didn't think he was being very nice. Over 3k people were watching bullying her in comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.