Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
anyone else had a message like this?
can they organise mass reporting, like archers hitting these fs lives and causing them problems where it hurts - cash flow

trick shot basketball GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Morning. I’m a little worried for Miss Remi. When Red and her bully crew realise she’s getting so popular, they will be coming for her.
They will come at her all friendly to try to get her in the EDL group, so they can control her, they will also be in and out her lives to intimidate her, I suggest if any of us in her lives we watch we wait then go in for them work in numbers

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Yeah I don’t agree with this. This is what big creators must keep in mind, they have massive influence on their communities. She’s got over 2k in her room mocking her. In my opinion this is wrong
Exactly they all went over from his live and gave her even more s. She’s clearly not right. Yet he sat there smirking at her. I also picked up on one of his followers who said he didn’t need to have the gastric sleeve done, being supportive. And he spoke to them like s. Well I will do what I like and I don’t want your opinion in here.
He can turn really nasty and I feel the real Zac will be in full view again, once he’s had this done and he can’t eat for month while his stomach heals. Watch this space

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Exactly they all went over from his live and gave her even more s. She’s clearly not right. Yet he sat there smirking at her. I also picked up on one of his followers who said he didn’t need to have the gastric sleeve done, being supportive. And he spoke to them like s. Well I will do what I like and I don’t want your opinion in here.
He can turn really nasty and I feel the real Zac will be in full view again, once he’s had this done and he can’t eat for month while his stomach heals. Watch this space
He definitely has a bitchy side that he hides well

Status
Not open for further replies.