Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
IMG_7323.jpeg
Bullshit. J said the same thing we all have, clair was out of order for allowing her son to poke that man on the bus. I can’t stand J but clair Duffy is one vile little liar

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Apart from the J stuff, who was Canadian Angie ment to be bullying
My opinion? Its all started because Angie allowed Lisa into her box and Angie put cockerpoo in her place.. that’s when it’s all escalated. The next day cockerpoo was in Alex box and said ‘so what we gonna do about Canadian Angie’ like the gang of bullies they are

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Questioning people's mental health is a form of bullying in my eyes
My opinion? Its all started because Angie allowed Lisa into her box and Angie put cockerpoo in her place.. that’s when it’s all escalated. The next day cockerpoo was in Alex box and said ‘so what we gonna do about Canadian Angie’ like the gang of bullies they are
Yes I understand now, thank U

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Canadian Angie has ready explained to them that she will continue to let anyone in her box to tell their story without ripping them apart and taking it as facts because to her it is just their story and she doesn't need to demand proof. This is obviously annoyed miss j and friends because people who have issues with them don't always have screen recordings of how they've been treated.

May 3, 2024
uk
Probably because he did a crying departure so he knew she’d be back in a week. Also DG is like EQ he doesn’t genuinely care about anyone - even JC he treats like s. It’s so funny how serious they all are over this nonsense
Yes, every time I see Dg I dislike him more and more, he hardly ever pays for anything when away, he jumps out the taxis on holiday so he doesn’t have to pay so the others pay. I saw him about the tattoo thing with Jc he made him go first as he knew he wasn’t going to get his tattoo done. I just hope JC opens his eyes and backs off a bit

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Can I just say something completely unrelated. I think the no smoking policy on hospital grounds is fing stupid and there should be a designated smoking area.
I just had a bollocking off security. 🙄🤣
I don’t smoke but I do vape when I’m not pregnant and I don’t understand how I can do that all over the hospital grounds? If people want to smoke they can, just like I can vape if I want 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.