Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_2480.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I nipped in, I see it’s the same old se I cba with it.

She licks her lips every 10 seconds and once you notice it it’s the only thing you see.

lizard licking lips GIF by BBC
Dem lips. No wonder Simon insists on a Chinese before getting jiggly. Probably hoping the sweet chilli sauce will give a little bit of moisture to those split, cracking appendages.

IMG_2481.jpeg

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I saw DRed was up at 5 this morning tagging herself into videos… so today she’s obviously going to talk about Zac speaking about prince baby face and his boyfriend & the Zac/ME woman, obviously the Canadian Angie & J drama… delusional Angie will want to come and pop in to be involved… will she address cockershit 🤷‍♀️ it’s just going to be so predictable 😴😴
Naaah I'm having none of that se.

Reactions: Ferritface
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yes, every time I see Dg I dislike him more and more, he hardly ever pays for anything when away, he jumps out the taxis on holiday so he doesn’t have to pay so the others pay. I saw him about the tattoo thing with Jc he made him go first as he knew he wasn’t going to get his tattoo done. I just hope JC opens his eyes and backs off a bit
somebody made a point in comments the other day that yes he sees his daughter on his days, but he never spends the money taking her on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.