DHB back on TT going at DG
Karma Kas shaking people up
Zac & Luna got new beef
Chocky wants to marry Karma Kas
EQ soon to set up a market stall with Tik tok shop trash
GCrew got beef with everyone
Mob called someone a mong about 10times
………
So basically everyone is still being a t to try to be the talk of tiktok.
Also does Zac actually have beef with Luna the bird or Annette tiktoks Munchausens resident

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So from what I can make it’s something to do with Panda who was at a do or something. PD was there and saw it apparently and then I saw this
IMG_9013.jpeg
It seems it's something to do with that guy yesterday from the music competition

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I don't know who pd or panda are, but thanks for the update
Basically some guy called tiktoks got talent also goes by the name daddy goo, SA’d panda during a charity ball and he has silenced her for months. Other women come forward to panda to say they had a similar experience. PD was there and he pulled panda away from the guy when he first started to be a leech over her, but he kept finding every opportunity to go back over to her before he SA’d her

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Basically some guy called tiktoks got talent also goes by the name daddy goo, SA’d panda during a charity ball and he has silenced her for months. Other women come forward to panda to say they had a similar experience. PD was there and he pulled panda away from the guy when he first started to be a leech over her, but he kept finding every opportunity to go back over to her before he SA’d her
And this dirtbag has been running music competitions. Tiktok need to do better

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
No purple aki is a local (to the North West) pervert who was convicted of various stalking/groping offences. He's a black male.
The PLM purple aki was a piss take name and is an Asian male.
Yeah I remember purple Aki when it happened, or shortly after anyway I just never really took any notice of that PLM stuff but it did always cross my mind if it was actual purple Aki or not I feel a bit thick now though hahaha but stranger things have happened on tiktok 😂

Thank you for answering!

Nov 10, 2023
I’ve never mentioned Sally’s kids at all 🤷‍♀️

Sally please provide receipts - I’ve taken the piss out of you daft comments but I have never once mentioned children I draw the line at parenting. She must have me mixed up with another user.
I don’t have that part. I started recording from the hiv talk part. There were other CC people in there tho who would have heard what she said as well.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
yes he most certainly was, he went round men's gyms touching their biceps
He was also imprisoned for the manslaughter of a teenage boy who dies on a railway track after being chased by Aki.
He was on the SO register but he took it to the court of appeals and they allowed him to be removed from it.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
For the longest time I thought purple aki was just a scouse meme/local legend, I had no idea he’s an actual wrongun.

For anyone interested there’s a 20 minute documentary on YouTube called ‘The man who squeezes muscles’ which has his backstory it’s actually scary af.
And Pearl was in Angies box yesterday declaring he was a lovely gangster......

Status
Not open for further replies.