Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I was SA’d as a teen. I never reported it, but if I saw him acting squeaky clean on a platform like TikTok going live or getting famous, you better believe I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut on the subject. Two decades have passed since.

I think the only thing that I can’t get my head around about it all is the husband gifting the assaulter big despite being told about it. Why the do would he do that?!

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I was SA’d as a teen. I never reported it, but if I saw him acting squeaky clean on a platform like TikTok going live or getting famous, you better believe I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut on the subject. Two decades have passed since.

I think the only thing that really stinks about it all is the husband gifting the assaulter big despite being told about it. Why the do would he do that?!
Did see him do it on a few occasions, not diminishing anything Panda has been through but when it came down to i think Miss J and Daddy Goo head to head in the rankings they chose to gift Goo which to me is odd if it’s something that’s being portrayed as traumatic.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

I think the only thing that I can’t get my head around about it all is the husband gifting the assaulter big despite being told about it. Why the do would he do that?!
apparently to get at the trolls 🤷🏽‍♀️ like wtaf

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
(Apologies for the long post, cc)

The return of the Chicken Ball, not pictured Mushroom Martha hiding out in her garden shrubs
1000000669.png
Chicken Stir-fry, you bring absolutely  nothing to TT. From what I have witnessed of you, Chicken Dipper, you have zero personality, no sense of humour and the temperment of a pissed off turkey (gobble gobble.)
The content (I'm loathe to even call it that) that you do provide is essentially just you naming people you have a personal dislike for because of your own wrongdoings for which you refuse to acknowledge and assume a stance of 'everyone else is in the wrong, not me'.
Your dress sense is stuck around 2010/2012 with an overall aesthetic of chav yet even chavs could summon more style sense than you.

You were quite clearly very affected by the remix of your gross 'brag' that you get 'pounded' twice weekly by your conman partner for a chinese takeaway and discount flowers and you're also clearly affected by being called thrush machine by Taurian (which was hilarious) yet you do a poorly veiled attempt at pretending otherwise.
You even seem affected by being called 'Miss Beg' (which let's face it, you are) yet you try to seem like that doesn't affect you.
People ridicule you because you're not a good person, Chicken Ball, they can see through you and have seen what you have done to others.
They see your manipulation, your racism, your blatant lack of ability to take accountability for your actions and they quite rightly fire back.
You can  not silence everyone.

The way you are currently allowing Prince Brat to run around jumping in boxes to shout at others in your defence blindly also speaks volumes, you have clearly been manipulating him too and encouraging him to do this. What will you do if Prince Brat needs support in return?

Disclaimer: Images are ai generated to depict Miss Beggy Knickers wannabe Pheonix, opinions expressed are my own, I do not support any 'creators' (Red, EQ, Zac, OldHam, Grape Juice Ange, Can Ange, etc) - keep one eye open for Mushroom Martha everyone

Attachments

• 1000000668.png
    1000000668.png
    875.4 KB · Views: 58
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
For the longest time I thought purple aki was just a scouse meme/local legend, I had no idea he’s an actual wrongun.

For anyone interested there’s a 20 minute documentary on YouTube called ‘The man who squeezes muscles’ which has his backstory it’s actually scary af.
i remember him very well when i worked in the city centre in my younger years

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
(Apologies for the long post, cc)

The return of the Chicken Ball, not pictured Mushroom Martha hiding out in her garden shrubs
1000000669.png
Chicken Stir-fry, you bring absolutely  nothing to TT. From what I have witnessed of you, Chicken Dipper, you have zero personality, no sense of humour and the temperment of a pissed off turkey (gobble gobble.)
The content (I'm loathe to even call it that) that you do provide is essentially just you naming people you have a personal dislike for because of your own wrongdoings for which you refuse to acknowledge and assume a stance of 'everyone else is in the wrong, not me'.
Your dress sense is stuck around 2010/2012 with an overall aesthetic of chav yet even chavs could summon more style sense than you.

You were quite clearly very affected by the remix of your gross 'brag' that you get 'pounded' twice weekly by your conman partner for a chinese takeaway and discount flowers and you're also clearly affected by being called thrush machine by Taurian (which was hilarious) yet you do a poorly veiled attempt at pretending otherwise.
You even seem affected by being called 'Miss Beg' (which let's face it, you are) yet you try to seem like that doesn't affect you.
People ridicule you because you're not a good person, Chicken Ball, they can see through you and have seen what you have done to others.
They see your manipulation, your racism, your blatant lack of ability to take accountability for your actions and they quite rightly fire back.
You can  not silence everyone.

The way you are currently allowing Prince Brat to run around jumping in boxes to shout at others in your defence blindly also speaks volumes, you have clearly been manipulating him too and encouraging him to do this. What will you do if Prince Brat needs support in return?

Disclaimer: Images are ai generated to depict Miss Beggy Knickers wannabe Pheonix, opinions expressed are my own, I do not support any 'creators' (Red, EQ, Zac, OldHam, Grape Juice Ange, Can Ange, etc) - keep one eye open for Mushroom Martha everyone
You have literally made my day with this. Bravo

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Angie really is a fing b. She doesn't understand how people can be triggered 18 months after being SA.
What happened to me happened 30 plus years ago and I still get triggered. Certain smells, words etc.
I’m listening she cannot have an opinion without bringing the subject about her, so if she hadn’t have fallen out with the victim her opinion would be totally different

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Do U feel she says a lot of this stuff for shock value or is she just a vile disgusting individual
Yes, I agree, she does often do that I feel. Yet there's 'shock value' and there's downplaying SA and being a r*pist apologist. That is not 'shock value' imo. It was the same with the inc*st stuff etc she said, obvs she was aiming for 'shock value' but it wasn't 'shock value' it was just fing disturbing and deranged. She's purposefully triggering a bunch of people as well as attracting reprobates to her lives and at that point you have to wonder, is it intentional? Does she like having an audience comprised of the grossest members of society?

Status
Not open for further replies.