Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Excuse me
shots fired wow GIF by Collider

• Haha
Reactions: Bascar_ and Patty B
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Is this the first time this panda has brought this to the app? If it is how come now, is this like a set up because of the Luci situation? She said she's got a case against adam why not against this one. I want to believe her finding it hard though with how her fella sent the guy a uni, it's weird

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Is this the first time this panda has brought this to the app? If it is how come now, is this like a set up because of the Luci situation? She said she's got a case against adam why not against this one. I want to believe her finding it hard though with how her fella sent the guy a uni, it's weird
No it’s not the first time but when it was brought to the app, there wasn’t really awareness lives then like there is now

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Only 3% of a victims go to court!! Who the do do these people think they are!! Pearl fing saying she don't understand being on same platform!! Well I tell you what Pearl, I'd shout out my abuser if I ever seen him on this app! Oh Angie I have the fing paper work!!
It is seriously under reported bc of the actual process of reporting and the emotions victims of SA go through. The fact that grape juice Angie can't understand this shows who she is as a person.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
listening to it is terrible, I’m only listening in at this point as I want to know what’s being said.

Panda has stressed that it wasn’t just a touch… it was him mauling her and telling her sexual things he wanted to do to her etc as well. As it was an unwanted advance no wonder she’s repulsed by his voice. Angie saying it was just a touch and not SA despite being told this by the victim is infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.