Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
There’s also a video on TikTok of them dropping big gifts to help with someone who’s struggling to make rent. I don’t get why you’d do it via TikTok and not just ask for their PayPal 😂
This has been my point since coming on TT why would you give 70% of the money to TT IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ARGGGHHHHHH LOL

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
They gave Adam loads money ages ago for his rescue but he never did what he said he was going too apparently was few grand they gave him
IMG_1519.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Could be wrong but I believe the Uni was sent to compete with Miss J who was podium for the ranks at the time. Im sure Panda brought up that Paul and J where being rather friendly and one got accused of liking the other romantically.
Wait, so he sent a uni to the man who assaulted his wife, in order to get one over on J? Am I getting that right because that’s fing weird behaviour.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There’s also a video on TikTok of them dropping big gifts to help with someone who’s struggling to make rent. I don’t get why you’d do it via TikTok and not just ask for their PayPal 😂
It's insane , id help anyone struggling , when PayPal put their fees up by a small percentage last year it pissed me off 🤣 do paying 70% on top , it's almost like it was used as a glorifying gift 'look at us paying somebodies rent"

Status
Not open for further replies.