Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Who the do is luke to decide how someone feels regarding their own SA. Do I agree with the uni being sent, absolutely not. But when it happened to me, I done some batshit things too. I worked with the man and still every day I’d come into work, act like nothing had happened, still brought in fing donuts and s for the man, because I didn’t know what else to do but act like normal. Disgusts me the way people are behaving as if it’s anything to do with them.
I kept putting similar into the live, some victims of Sa go into denial, try to ignore it, convince themselves it wasn't bad etc etc..people don't always react how others think they would.
fing dimwits!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
King Louis is saying that CLA is collecting money for him (in gifts) and people in his chat are saying they've gave CLA gifts for Louis. Louis has said he's received no money from CLA and not to give her any
Good luck.with that. All that woman cares about is herself and shopping like there's no tomorrow. She will have that well spent

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Guys... I miss Judas
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Good afternoon good people. I want to say a quick thankyou to all of you for keeping my spirits up and making me laugh over the past few months. Today I got the all clear from cancer and although none of you knew, you all helped me stay positive by making me laugh every day.
Fantastic news, time to celebrate x

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
King Louis is saying that CLA is collecting money for him (in gifts) and people in his chat are saying they've gave CLA gifts for Louis. Louis has said he's received no money from CLA and not to give her any
Why would people gift cla for louis when louis goes live himself 🤔 wtf is wrong with people

Status
Not open for further replies.