Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
chester looking very much like dracula πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I vant chew sack looks cack!
Classic Film Dracula GIF by Warner Archive

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
This has been going on on the app since the start of the year. I didn't realise the child wasn't dead but everything else, exposed and Rossy reports were warned about her. She was getting on with troll accounts to try and stop being outed.

Exposed has obviosuly forgot the live last week where she was screaming she's saw the proof and Rebecca wasn't a liar πŸ‘€
oh jesus! i forgot about the proof that rebecca showed exposed that made her back her :ROFLMAO:

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oh god she's now in racist pearls... is this really how desperate she is to be accepted somewhere? And bad girl squeak never has bullied her? They blocked her when they found out she was the snooty account
IMG_5349.jpeg
OKay so its fully confirmed this one flew over cuckoos nest right? right? Jodie-Lie Blanchard
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

and not like depression, 'standard' (more common?) mental illness, but like full on single white female?

Feb 27, 2024
This has been going on on the app since the start of the year. I didn't realise the child wasn't dead but everything else, exposed and Rossy reports were warned about her. She was getting on with troll accounts to try and stop being outed.

Exposed has obviosuly forgot the live last week where she was screaming she's saw the proof and Rebecca wasn't a liar πŸ‘€
Exposed is terrible at exposing

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I know everyone hates giving update πŸ₯Ί but I've been with my grandson, he's just gone to bed. I'd really appreciate an update as lots seem to be going on 😲
(From the little I've managed to catch)

EDL Pearl did her F live and it was about 'bullying' on TT (ironic considering Pearl is the biggest bully.)
Pearl called out Squeak citing that Squeak/the fishwives cam 2 Gallbladder-not-found Kelly and Pearl also claimed that Squeak/the fishwives were bullying Kelly. Pearl said this has led to Kelly trying to unalive herself and that Kelly is in hospital.
Then Grape juice Ange came out shouting, shrieking and screaming about anything and everything saying that Kelly was this and that etc.
Then the Gallbladderless Wonder turned up (despite supposedly being in hospital) and was shouting just as loudly back at Cat Piss Ange.
Pearl started shouting for both of them to be quiet.
Some other things happened but I missed some because I went to get a snack (I was starving.)

Baguette's TT account got a ban and then got restored, it was tense for a while.

Judas hath returned (somewhat) 'tis joyous!

Blue hair Jodie-Leigh has been going from live to live trying to say Squeak/the fishwives have been badmouthing her, she also tweeted about it.

Exposed has somehow only just worked out that Rebecca (Weir) was lying (not about receiving the mushroom pics) and claims not seeing any evidence prior to show that Rebecca could have lied...πŸ™„

Alicia has been basically everywhere and is trying to pretend that looking exactly like a Space Raider doesn't make her feel bad.

(Unrelated to TT, American Politics) Trump did some bizarre speech where he gave credit to Hannibal Lecter and said he was going to have a friend for dinner, it was very odd.

Caught some of Remi's live and some of Jodie Geeky's too but I've been having an off day.

Status
Not open for further replies.