Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I think he just wanted rid of me
Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens
I've been CRYING. CRYING. (it was a really poignant poem and took me off guard, i've never seen that side of tiktok)
where is he? he must answer
Sad Emma Roberts GIF by ScreamQueens

AFFECTED absolutely darlin

Feb 29, 2024
(From the little I've managed to catch)

EDL Pearl did her F live and it was about 'bullying' on TT (ironic considering Pearl is the biggest bully.)
Pearl called out Squeak citing that Squeak/the fishwives cam 2 Gallbladder-not-found Kelly and Pearl also claimed that Squeak/the fishwives were bullying Kelly. Pearl said this has led to Kelly trying to unalive herself and that Kelly is in hospital.
Then Grape juice Ange came out shouting, shrieking and screaming about anything and everything saying that Kelly was this and that etc.
Then the Gallbladderless Wonder turned up (despite supposedly being in hospital) and was shouting just as loudly back at Cat Piss Ange.
Pearl started shouting for both of them to be quiet.
Some other things happened but I missed some because I went to get a snack (I was starving.)

Baguette's TT account got a ban and then got restored, it was tense for a while.

Judas hath returned (somewhat) 'tis joyous!

Blue hair Jodie-Leigh has been going from live to live trying to say Squeak/the fishwives have been badmouthing her, she also tweeted about it.

Exposed has somehow only just worked out that Rebecca (Weir) was lying (not about receiving the mushroom pics) and claims not seeing any evidence prior to show that Rebecca could have lied...🙄

Alicia has been basically everywhere and is trying to pretend that looking exactly like a Space Raider doesn't make her feel bad.

(Unrelated to TT, American Politics) Trump did some bizarre speech where he gave credit to Hannibal Lecter and said he was going to have a friend for dinner, it was very odd.

Caught some of Remi's live and some of Jodie Geeky's too but I've been having an off day.
Thank you so much for the detailed updates. Really appreciate it. Poor squeak 🥺 don't know blue hair. I saw this morning that Miss B lost her account and so glad she's got it back. OMG that Rebecca!! I knew weeks ago she was lying!! fing pisses me off, my daughter lost her best friend at 10 years old (she's now 30) and we still think of her so much.
Trump is insane!!!
Oh my update on the well know TTer that was having lunch at the same place that slagged me off on a post for talking while he was doing a TT has had the post took down 🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thank you so much for the detailed updates. Really appreciate it. Poor squeak 🥺 don't know blue hair. I saw this morning that Miss B lost her account and so glad she's got it back. OMG that Rebecca!! I knew weeks ago she was lying!! fing pisses me off, my daughter lost her best friend at 10 years old (she's now 30) and we still think of her so much.
Trump is insane!!!
Oh my update on the well know TTer that was having lunch at the same place that slagged me off on a post for talking while he was doing a TT has had the post took down 🤣🤣
I’m sure I’ve seen that blue hair on Facebook drama. Have you @Birdie ?

Nov 10, 2023
Exposed is a bit tapped isn't she? People were already going for Rebecca. They are like the last group of people to be finally convinced she's a liar 😂
I admittedly didn’t know a lot about her but it was glaringly obvious that something wasn’t right with her. And I think there’s been multiple comments way back about her. I think you’ve mentioned her before as well.

Feb 29, 2024
What was Rebecca's other TT account? She messaged me a while ago about her 'son' or is there a way of seeing messages I've sent to people? This is her latest messages she sent me.
Screenshot_20240515_210850_TikTok.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515_210900_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_210900_TikTok.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.