Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
Oh gosh 😳 now EQ stated that nothing bad happened to her as child but it’s not impossible that she told Red the story to see if she would share it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Been asleep for 3 hrs!! So just catching up on here. But who the do is this
Screenshot_20240516_151003_TikTok.jpg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
oooof beef going on with Corey and EQ in Angies.... He's gone to his dad (policeman) about what EQ said about him in Canadian Angies live saying he touches kids :eek:

Reactions: Ferritface
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
That dirty dirty dirty rotten t how can she do that plaster someone childhood trauma around too her poxy fing mates .. miss t beg red if you’re reading this I hope karma hits you tenfold you’re an evil nasty t , I feel for EQ I really do x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
In that same live with scumbag Cali, was AR also known for DV and Tommy Imakemuscles who was dating Olivia (liv on tiktok) at the time when she set up a man to be stabbed (he died) he claims to have no involvement in the set up but his brother went to prison for it apparently 🤨 all brushed under the carpet.... so not a great bunch at all. ALL allegedly 🫠
If people want more info on the murder just Google Olivia Cromwell murder

I couldn't remember the full name when I wrote my original comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.