Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
ohhh!!! I've seen similar things going viral on TT in America with bath bomb things with jewellery inside them. Basically choose a bath bomb and they fizz them on a live and get whatever is inside. :ROFLMAO: Be s quality I bet.

How did they scam people?
Won’t lie, I love watching those bath bomb ones. I do be getting invested in the ugly ass jewellery😭 I don’t buy it but the water goes a pretty colour

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
this woman clearly feels offended by wolf. I know its riduclous but it hink it shows how sucked in people can get to gifting and then how slighted they feel when someone makes them feel left down or is more successful. No one has the higher ground here. It is ALL over money too. I feel for her that she will get the blame for being unreasonable when the whole THING is unreasonable.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
ohhh!!! I've seen similar things going viral on TT in America with bath bomb things with jewellery inside them. Basically choose a bath bomb and they fizz them on a live and get whatever is inside. :ROFLMAO: Be s quality I bet.

How did they scam people?
oh my GOD i got so hooked on those. this woman would be like 'ohhh its a peeper' if it was sticking out a bit, it was the level of strategy people use on deal or no deal. And the jewellery was like that stuff you get in a fairground or in one of those machines you put a pound in.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
It happened around the same time she told everyone about mk, which will be when the WhatsApp group messages were exposed.
I feel like I've missed a whole chapter here... what MK Stuff?
Sad Cry GIF by MOODMAN

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
oh my GOD i got so hooked on those. this woman would be like 'ohhh its a peeper' if it was sticking out a bit, it was the level of strategy people use on deal or no deal. And the jewellery was like that stuff you get in a fairground or in one of those machines you put a pound in.
yes!!! I watched them when I couldn't sleep :ROFLMAO: so addictive!

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Cals a good egg, he does only drink and smoke. Life's just testing him at the moment & he's riding it out, but I'm a good judge of character I won't condemn someone who's just having a blow out and a sty time 🩵
100% , we all deal with things differently , would never intentionally look down on someone who's down on their luck 😥

Medusa

There's a few things Iv heard her say, not that one specifically but if she's playing the whole this has never been online thing I'm not gonna add fuel to the fire incase she claims she's never said that before either 😂
No one knew about Mk, papa Dean and the gun. Only Red knew about it. I guess it seems to be a repeated pattern. I've put it out there and I do expect some criticism and people to have their own opinions which they are entitled to. If Eq does say she only told Miss Red, then there'll still be people who doubt it and I completely understand why, especially if its already out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.