Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Karma kas in the wild

IMG_2315.png

Reactions: Ferritface
Mar 2, 2024
Yup people think it was entirely shut down. It wasn't Chester's accusations were shut down. To most people Chelsey having a personal friendship with a child was new news.

Even if it was for gaming, I game. On the rare occasion a child ends up on my team mostly nobody chats until the mission is done and if they do it's only about strategies.
Yes , the 14 year old Mod that was always getting shut down `oh it's okay because his Mum knew` ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Medusa

We need to be able to prove the EQ moss red thing or it will not go down well @The Hairy biker can you get your source to post here anonymously or can you screenshot redacted stuff. Just had message from minx saying itโ€™s untrue
I can ask, but I'm not prepared to give my number out or my details to someone so that they can send me receipts. I know they have receipts but it's a case if how involved do I get and is it worth doxxing who I am.. I would prefer if they came on here and posted what they have.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Yup people think it was entirely shut down. It wasn't Chester's accusations were shut down. To most people Chelsey having a personal friendship with a child was new news.

Even if it was for gaming, I game. On the rare occasion a child ends up on my team mostly nobody chats until the mission is done and if they do it's only about strategies.
I'm so happy you're back! I am the same with gaming. If a child is on my team I filter things I say. I don't go all in like I do when it's with my friends or my kids (grown-ups) I would NEVER communicate with them outside of the game. That's weird behavior to me.

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
I can ask, but I'm not prepared to give my number out or my details to someone so that they can send me receipts. I know they have receipts but it's a case if how involved do I get and is it worth doxxing who I am.. I would prefer if they came on here and posted what they have.
Make an Instagram under your CC account and ask them to send to that if they are not willing to post in here themselves x

Oh and asking this person to post here anon about the info they are passing on. To me it seems like a personal in group issue and I feel like the evidence would be obvious who it came from? They'd also need to build their account up here for the permissions to allow it. I encourage them just to speak out themselves.

Make an Instagram under your CC account and ask them to send to that if they are not willing to post in here themselves x
Even if they got one of us to post it for them. Which I'm against we aren't trolls for hire. I feel like it's information that would be obvious who leaked it. It seems like they were involved in all this. Be as well just doing it themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
Even if they got one of us to post it for them. Which I'm against we aren't trolls for hire. I feel like it's information that would be obvious who leaked it. It seems like they were involved in all this. Be as well just doing it themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚
I get that but we donโ€™t know the context or how hairy biker even came to get this info in the first place

Reactions: Ferritface
I'm so happy you're back! I am the same with gaming. If a child is on my team I filter things I say. I don't go all in like I do when it's with my friends or my kids (grown-ups) I would NEVER communicate with them outside of the game. That's weird behavior to me.
Same Iv held off saying oh sometimes kids join my team when I'm gaming ๐Ÿ˜ญ cause it can't be helped but you definitely don't become friends with them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.