Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I remember when I used to play LOL - children are savage in online games 😭
I play a lot of DBD and honestly they think bc it’s a ‘horror game’ they’re like grown. Literally telling me to jump off a bridge bc I suck like damn ok 😭

Edited just to say. I don’t fing suck btw I’m actually good at it😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
How can you tell what car it is? The other day he said he might on on a live in a nice car it was such a random comment.

Chavs drive nice cars.
He's flexed it on live before. He likes to show off his things, tells the prices of them when he's feeling a bit pressured.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I play a lot of DBD and honestly they think bc it’s a ‘horror game’ they’re like grown. Literally telling me to jump off a bridge bc I suck like damn ok 😭

I'm a grown-ass adult and wanted to snitch on them to their mother! :ROFLMAO:

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon

I find these kids can't play games well, play with people who can and then blame us for them dying.
I played sup and would get hate for them tower diving - like I can't do anything about the tower bro 😭

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I find these kids can't play games well, play with people who can and then blame us for them dying.
I played sup and would get hate for them tower diving - like I can't do anything about the tower bro 😭
Mines is GTA online like brother the reason we failed the heist is you, not me. do you blaming me for😭😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
yeah that made me start to develop the ick the other night. what car is it?
It's a masserati.

It might come out more if he does more people in his boxes. Its a kind of "I don't NEED to be doing tik tok because I'm rich and important already" attitude.

If he ever switches up to "bad karma" he'll wind a lot of people up.
episode 2 car GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.