Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Tonight has been a massive headfuck for me, so I’m going to take a long soak in the bath and then get some sleep! I hope those of you who are upset from this evenings events are okay, and if not please reach out to someone ❤️ Until tomorrow.. Goodnight!
I’m glad I wasn’t around to hear this s 🤬 goodnight

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
omg i dont know what ive missed been off all evening but i just saw karma kas say DG could go in box and then say dont ever come here again. i literally BARKED with laughter.

I am still working but i really wanna know what i missed this eve!

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Excuse the source but what Alicia said in pearls last night was correct ‘put your phones down and your mh will improve’. I’ve only been off tik tok for a few hours and feel refreshed to then come on and see this. Alex has been homophobic, his and Kelly’s live about immigrants was disgusting, he’s a stinking cheater but this is a new low for that cretin. I don’t even think Angie would stoop that low. Oh and I might be in the minority but I actually agree with what Luke said about the hardys but people feel they can’t speak on it.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Excuse the source but what Alicia said in pearls last night was correct ‘put your phones down and your mh will improve’. I’ve only been off tik tok for a few hours and feel refreshed to then come on and see this. Alex has been homophobic, his and Kelly’s live about immigrants was disgusting, he’s a stinking cheater but this is a new low for that cretin. I don’t even think Angie would stoop that low. Oh and I might be in the minority but I actually agree with what Luke said about the hardys but people feel they can’t speak on it.
I feel like that's just extremely obvious advice though. We all say it here all the time. I don't think you needed to hear it from Alicia who is chronically online.

That's why I went off for a few days, because I can't preach that creators need to get offline when they are struggling if I don't 😂

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Go On Reaction GIF by CBS

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
WTAF🤬 That is sick the dirty fwits
As a survivor of child abuse, that live tonight triggered me so bad that I've had the crisis team out
That vile Alex Brigham, Tonijade ,and Irish kelly joking about a pedo having her chair and it needs cleaning cos it's sticky and then Alex Brigham piping up how the chair smells of Tears and Crabpaste you discusting excuse for a human being , How fing dare you you have traumatised so many people tonight ye sick twisted people ye need to be off the app ye need reporting and you have a child Alex and can say what you did , this is not going away you will not get away with this

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Is Canadian Angie good for sending people to sleep? I can't nod off and it's driving me crazy
Watching TikTok's to go to sleep is psychotic, you can end up on any live. I ended up waking up to Demi playing ouija board with pedos last night. Just listen to some ocean sounds on YouTube or something 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.