Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Dance Speedo GIF
I told you not to share , that was for private , I'll have to fire up a live and talk about it constantly for 18 months whilst I keep reopening a police case and we make up every other month 😭

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I need to see these exposure videos of Karma Kas. I feel/hope the fallout from them is just because the words are being twisted. But Kas has always said its not about the actual gifting, it's the vulnerability of some gifters. Those who don't want to admit to being manipulative or vulnerable will never acknowledge it.

Reactions: Ferritface

Medusa

Can’t make out a word of this what is going on
Toni jade, and Alex were all in Irish Kelly's box, kelly had her gaming chair fixed by her neighbour that lives below her, She found out after hed fixed it that he was a pedo, Maryanne joined the box and they were laughing about the chair, one of them said Maryanne could have it, Kelly then said it would need cleaned because a pedo had fixed it, Then Alex said to Maryanne the chair smells of tears and crab paste. - meaning tears and crab from the victims of a pedophile- thats what you can hear them saying in the recording.
I hope I've explained it right.

Good night everyone im calling it a night. 🀎

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Oh same but il put up with his drama tonight to get away from all the pedalo talk after the Alex situation 🀯🀯

If it helps dg is live streaming him so you don't have to see his face 🀣 although lurch isn't much better
I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I would rather sit and remove all my teeth one by one, than sit in a DG live

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Oh same but il put up with his drama tonight to get away from all the pedalo talk after the Alex situation 🀯🀯

If it helps dg is live streaming him so you don't have to see his face 🀣 although lurch isn't much better
I'll take Kas any day over giving DG 1 second viewing time the cocky t that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.