Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She is in desperate need of help but literally ignores the mental health team phone calls and declining the friends she does have, trying to support her. Sadly, she has to want the help.
100% I know this all too well. Trust me. Acting or no acting. She still has clear issues. And despite anyone hating her (myself included) mocking this is not good.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
us right now:
FC73CE51-E905-49CD-9E73-795D9ACDBA3A.jpeg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want her to off herself. What amuses me is the hypocrisy, telling people if they can't handle things they're weak and need to get off the app. Yet here she is plastered, screaming about mental health when she doesn't give a s about other peoples mental health on a daily basis.
I agree there. But often you don't realise you need help until it's too late, or almost too late. Not that I have any sympathy for her of course. More empathy

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I agree there. But often you don't realise you need help until it's too late, or almost too late. Not that I have any sympathy for her of course. More empathy
I was randomly thinking about this whole situation when I was out for dinner, and no matter what age I was my parents would not stand for this drunken behaviour, they would march me to rehab or counselling, and I haven't lived with my parents for a very long time, now I'm not blaming her mother but I do think she is complicit in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.