Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

You can all disagree, but when you attack people's appearance on here you lose the argument and all credibility. You're lowering yourselves to their level. I'll be the first person to call someone out for their actions,behaviour, hygiene and for being a basic scummy t. But targeting everyone's appearance makes us no better than those parasites.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You can all disagree, but when you attack people's appearance on here you lose the argument and all credibility. You're lowering yourselves to their level. I'll be the first person to call someone out for their actions,behaviour, hygiene and for being a basic scummy t. But targeting everyone's appearance makes us no better than those parasites.
Totally agree with you. In daily life I don’t criticise people’s appearance when having a fall out / thinking about someone I dislike, it doesn’t enter my head. Also I agree with you - Hygiene is a seperate issue but yeah I have to say my moral compass when it comes to being a t on forums does stop before slagging off looks people can’t change

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Do any of you remember that Arsenal woman - she was clearly not the full ticket, trauma dumping etc, but then in comments was saying “it’s her mother she’s in hospital” 🤣 did she ever surface? I do wonder if some of these anonymous fans/gifters do come back under new names
I remember that, she was off the scale...o_O

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Do any of you remember that Arsenal woman - she was clearly not the full ticket, trauma dumping etc, but then in comments was saying “it’s her mother she’s in hospital” 🤣 did she ever surface? I do wonder if some of these anonymous fans/gifters do come back under new names
She was 5 sandwiches short of a picnic the dribble

Mar 2, 2024
There was someone who got in Pearls box the other night when the pineapple stuff was going on. They sounded thick as pig s and as gormless as Arsenal. A lot in the comments we’re asking if they were her

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
There was someone who got in Pearls box the other night when the pineapple stuff was going on. They sounded thick as pig s and as gormless as Arsenal. A lot in the comments we’re asking if they were her
Omg I feel like I heard the same person maybe it was Friday or last week. Like someone like that doesn’t just disappear when they’re that invested

Medusa

Yes! She claimed to have SH and had a breakdown then she sat in Angies chat telling everyone she was in hospital with 3rd degree burns and the crisis team were with her she had also been admitted onto a ward (All of this was in the space of 45mins) then she pretend to be a member of the crisis team updating the cult on how she was doing. The woman is clearly not right. The last I knew she changed her name to skittles and then to tinkerbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.