Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

If there was no filters, fair enough. But on tik tok, manipulated appearances are a big part of it and also part of the illusion to con gifters, so pricking that illusion is fair, in that context
I'm not a lover of filters, you're not only lying to yourself you're also fooling the people following you. People who know me on the app know I don't use filters not even in my pfp. (NO IM NOT PEARL 😫) I get where you're coming from but I'd rather slate them and call them out on their actions and character than go as low as them and target their appearance.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You can all disagree, but when you attack people's appearance on here you lose the argument and all credibility. You're lowering yourselves to their level. I'll be the first person to call someone out for their actions,behaviour, hygiene and for being a basic scummy t. But targeting everyone's appearance makes us no better than those parasites.
When I posted the side by side of the filter slip, I wasnt even criticising her appearance. Just pointing out how different she looks in person compared to how she looks on LIVE

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Im listening to luke the minature toad instead of angie. so i didnt see this morning - hes replaying the part where he was there. Seems like he wants to defend himself as people said he was rude (shocker)//// hes so personally affected by everything everyone says how can anyone enjoy him? he actually argues with every comment that disagrees with him. why does he do a stream that involves interacting with people if he hates everything

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Screenshot_20240311-161236.png

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry he’s replaying miss red from this morning?? What’s the point of that? God he’s so small and nasty isn’t he. He has such bad Vibes radiating from him
Bad vibes! Bad vibes!! He's an arrogant prick who jumps on the comments and picks someone to block and play bay city rollers too! Not only is he an absolute b of a bully, He's fing unbearable to watch, why do so many women fawn over misogynistic wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.