Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

When I posted the side by side of the filter slip, I wasnt even criticising her appearance. Just pointing out how different she looks in person compared to how she looks on LIVE
My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular, Your side by side clip was eye opening and highlights what so many people have said, the alcohol is killing her and it shows when the filter slips. I'm referring to when people jump in boxes they are being targeted for their appearance, when it simply paints us all as being no better than ange and other people when they've gone for people weight and appearance.

Mar 4, 2024
BTW DELU Tommy Robinson went to prison because he live streamed outside a court where there was a grooming trail & judge had ordered a media blackout so it would not affect the case!!
Tommy filming thoose walking into court & other things, caused that trail to collapse.
Luckily enough a retrail at a later date seen thoose found guilty. But b4 that retrail the victims had NO justice cause of Tommy !!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You can all disagree, but when you attack people's appearance on here you lose the argument and all credibility. You're lowering yourselves to their level. I'll be the first person to call someone out for their actions,behaviour, hygiene and for being a basic scummy t. But targeting everyone's appearance makes us no better than those parasites.
I'll just take this time to announce I'm not a nice person and will probably continue to be an arsehole 😭❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Bad vibes! Bad vibes!! He's an arrogant prick who jumps on the comments and picks someone to block and play bay city rollers too! Not only is he an absolute b of a bully, He's fing unbearable to watch, why do so many women fawn over misogynistic wankers.
he is SOOO nasty! i actually think i might have to listen to the radio he is like one of those dogs that didnt get trained and is really yappy and aggressive to anyone that even looks at it in the street. he is never nice, never funny, not at all interesting...what do people like about him???

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Incoming trauma warning
200.gif

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
he is SOOO nasty! i actually think i might have to listen to the radio he is like one of those dogs that didnt get trained and is really yappy and aggressive to anyone that even looks at it in the street. he is never nice, never funny, not at all interesting...what do people like about him???
For me he's in the same bracket as Brett. So boring that if you watch too long you'll end up in a coma

Status
Not open for further replies.