Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Ok so I went on a dive into the world of delusive and firstly I haven’t seen the clapper video but 💀💀💀 at the thought! I did see the shower scene though and also 💀💀💀 but can we talk about what was said about her dog and why it hasn’t been removed from her care? Or has it and I missed it? How is she still even allowed on tt after saying that??? 😓😓😓

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Ok so I went on a dive into the world of delusive and firstly I haven’t seen the clapper video but 💀💀💀 at the thought! I did see the shower scene though and also 💀💀💀 but can we talk about what was said about her dog and why it hasn’t been removed from her care? Or has it and I missed it? How is she still even allowed on tt after saying that??? 😓😓😓
i have no idea why she'd say that about a dog, whether it was "for laughs" or whatever... in my opinion you don't joke about sexually abusing anything

Apr 17, 2023
The dog died a few weeks ago I think!
she gets away with saying things by saying she was joking!!!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Where did you find the vid?…. Asking for a friend 😏

Nov 10, 2023
what makes me laugh is so many of the people declaring their loyalty to Angie in her comments are also bitching about her in other peoples lives🤣
One of the most deceiving people is that JustJules. I’ve seen people calling her out in the comments on the many lives she’s in. Everywhere she goes she begs to mod and then flip flops and stirs between lives.

Delulu Angie gaslights everyone and twists things so much. Her lies are catching up with her though and she lost some subs and followers over her behaviour. Has anyone noticed her gifts have gone down? A lot of the watchers are there just to observe the car crash that is Angie.

Shes infuriated so many with the wasting emergency services time. Lying about dv, the racism and bullying.

Nov 10, 2023
I swear every live I have been in today, JustJules was a moderator. She mods for Miss Red too, where does she find the time? If I remember rightly she has a high gifter badge so that must be something to do with it.

I see a lot of her ‘cult’ bitching about her. Perhaps they’re slowly seeing the light.
Jules mods for loads. She even mods for Con who Angie doesn’t like because she thinks he clout chasing 🤣. All because he disagreed with her and called her out. There’s around 6 people i know of that she mods for. There may be more.
She was in cons comments agreeing with what people were saying about Angie and then she went over to Angies and was sucking up. She’s not someone I would ever trust. The Angie was having a meltdown all Jules kept posting was “mod me” . Bit desperate tbh.

A lot have seen through Angie now. Her bullying, racism etc. she’s lost a lot of followers and her gifts are drying up the last few days.
The PayPal thing gets me. Her cult donated money for a bed about 8 times. So she had money for one over and over. And has only just got one and it’s the cheapest one she could get. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s spent all the money donated on Uber and deliveroo 3/4 times a day.

Pinkie🌸

Nov 10, 2023
Ireland
JustJules:
She jumped down from angies box earlier as someone called her out for nit picking at someone else in the box. Then was acting victim in the comments saying she’s had vile private messages of people etc.

She is a flip flop and jumps into others peoples lives/boxes to talk about them all

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Deludeddolly

Nov 12, 2023
Manchester
A place to talk about the alcoholic, headband wearing, living in her mum’s box room Angie
IMG_7150.jpeg
Can't stand this women she trolled me

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.