Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Surely the police are pissed off with her calling them to come out then denying all knowledge when her mum answers the door 😭
Can you imagine how much she has cost her local police station?! She bothers them with the slightest grievance. They literally told her to get off TikTok the other night and she replied like an actual teenager “nope🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
One thing I can't be do with her debating is women and crimes against women. Because she always sided with the man. The other night when she was having a breakdown she was saying she's been through DV and grape. (She said it online and it she says it online I feel like I can repeat it). How? How have you been through something so horrendous then host debates siding with perpetrators

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Looks like Angie could be in trouble. Can’t give details because don’t want to jeopardise anything. But police are involved regarding angies racism, ableism etc. She could end up with a condition that means she can’t go on TikTok.
Oh s, you can’t leave us on that sort of cliff hanger 👀 Someone just mentioned this site in Angela’s chat 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah she said they came out when she was getting hassle for calling people pikeys and cause she's said sorry they said it's fine it's not racist then 😭 apparently everytime the police come out they tell her she's in the right 😭
Remember when she said the police were watching her live 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.