Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Last time Angie said she would leave talking about the clapper before miss red went off for a week was cause she looked into what telling the police would entail and people could go to jail and that's scary. I don't believe Angie looked up anything, do i believe miss red told her all that so she didn't get in trouble? Probably. But I can't see the police taking the clapper stuff seriously

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Last time Angie said she would leave talking about the clapper before miss red went off for a week was cause she looked into what telling the police would entail and people could go to jail and that's scary. I don't believe Angie looked up anything, do i believe miss red told her all that so she didn't get in trouble? Probably. But I can't see the police taking the clapper stuff seriously
I could see it going either way but the more probable reason is the police are truly sick of her wasting their time and so don’t take another wolf cry as serious.

Which is truly sad ultimately because something could genuinely happen in future and she’s screwed, as people might not take her seriously.

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Oct 24, 2023
I could see it going either way but the more probable reason is the police are truly sick of her wasting their time and so don’t take another wolf cry as serious.

Which is truly sad ultimately because something could genuinely happen in future and she’s screwed, as people might not take her seriously.
I personally don't think anyone should be getting blind drunk and getting naked online. But I don't just blame the people who screen recorded it. I also blame the pals who enabled it. They are happy to call a welfare check any other time but not when she's steaming showing her bits and bobs. But I just dunno where the law stands on that, and because Angie can never tell the same story twice it would look like she's a liar

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I personally don't think anyone should be getting blind drunk and getting naked online. But I don't just blame the people who screen recorded it. I also blame the pals who enabled it. They are happy to call a welfare check any other time but not when she's steaming showing her bits and bobs. But I just dunno where the law stands on that, and because Angie can never tell the same story twice it would look like she's a liar
I completely agree with you, the enabling has worsened so many situations!

Oct 24, 2023
Apparently J showed Angie multiple times she never watched that clapper, wasn't in the group chats it was passed about in. The other day Angie let Chelsey harwood in to say J molested her children, laughed. J wished Angie well in the box and she just needed to set boundaries and take herself away from it and Angie then accused her of being involved again. People are only bad when they don't conform to how Angie wants them to behave. J couldn't even distance herself nicely. I think being friends with Angie is almost like being someone's full time unpaid caregiver. Absolutely terrified to say anything incase she calls you a Pedo or threatens to end her life. Buying her food and household items because she refuses to eat or buy herself simple things other than McDonald's fags and red wine.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
How EQ is allowed to carry on is beyond me, she is fing vile !! Nothing more than a nasty bully & bitter t !! She’s said a few time’s now about different women SAing their kids or grandkids - who even has those kind of thoughts in their head. Nonce behaviour!!

Of course Angie laughed about it. She wanked off her own dog. I feel like Tik Tok has got to be some kind of social experiment because these people can not be real !!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Am I the only one who thinks Nanny Gee adds fuel to the fire behind the scenes? For some reason, i just get a bad vibe from her. Ang forgave Charlie who recorded the clapper and he is in her lives all the time now. Yet Nanny Gee cries and gets mad when it's brought up. Something is really off about her. She says she is a mental health advocate but sees nothing wrong with the terrorizing that Angie does.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She’s a forensic psychologist apparently, Angela let slip once. She is an atrocious enabler and has encouraged Angela to react about Clappergate to the extreme, multiple times. She comes across as a very fair, intelligent and kind woman. But over time, you come to see all the behaviour she accepts from her ‘friend’ - hatred, bullying, harassment, transphobia and racism, to name just some.

She is not responsible for Angela’s actions but she signs off on them with her presence.

Oct 24, 2023
I laughed so much when you said “she doesn’t even look like a nanny🤣
I'm telling you she's having us all on 😭what can she possibly get out of ordering Angie McPlant burgers, water, singing her lullaby's to get to sleep and being an unpaid carer, baby sitter, therapist 😭

DeludedAngie

Nov 16, 2023
J and Alex now mod for Pearl which is no doubt really pissing Angie off. She’ll get drunk over the weekend and kick off again.
J has been through a lot off the app. (Not my place to share). And Angie knew about it. And still treated J like s.

Nanny gee I can’t with her. She enables Angie. She will be part of the reason for Angie completely losing it at some point.
I saw her on Connor’s live saying her and Angie are really good friends off the app and Angie makes her laugh 🙈.
Seriously if they’re really good friends then she should pull Angie up in her behaviour.

If I treated people the way Angie does my friends would pull me on it straight away. Same way as I would with them. I’ve had times when my friends are like “you’re being a b, stop” 🤣🤣

Did anyone hear Angie say she’d been kidnapped before? 🤣🤣
She also has family members who are Muslim, Hindu and Maui so she reckons she can’t be racist 😭🤣
And let’s not forget her barrister, lawyer, doctor, police and scientist friends. 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.