Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
Mrs back_fired you’ve just given yourself away. As Mabel_whos_not_able_to_shut_up talks about head wobbles

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I hear “wobble your head”, “at the end of the day”, “make it make sense” etc a hundred times a day on TikTok. Box Mable and I’ll clear her name, I won’t have anyone else take accountability for my words.
Mable isn’t as eloquent as you. I love how they think we’re all being creators, no just people who have an opinion on Angie’s sty behaviour. It must be so frustrating not to be able to know who we are and can’t have full control.
How far did Charlie get on the weeklies ??? I fell 😴

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
You can’t display your life on live for up to 20 hours a day on a public platform and then cry about stalking
The hypocrisy the pours from her lips faster than she can pour wine into them
“PLM are bad and anyone that associates with them is just as bad” - has multiple PLM members in her box who have been racist, doxed multiple children and mocked the disabled!
Kicking up a fuss about someone calling Lynz a r*****d but never said a word to sinead when she used the same word in her box!
Bangs on about Alex supposedly threatening women when chippy and Wayne have done exactly that
Lots of people see you Angela

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
that deluded lot need brought down a peg or 2 ang no room talk sharing her smelly flaps on clapper that lynz no thoughts for her own kid marrying a convicted criminal who her kid knows nothing about no way id put my kid in danger that way. that cult david is creepy af something defo dodgy with him in only wearin masks n that voice.. O why is chippy n max staying out her lives n that millsy with the big nose n no chin who sits n admires herself in cam millsy ur not all that girl the karma bus will come each n everyone u toot toot

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I wonder if she's the same Rebecca that's been involved in Scottish TikTok drama. Who also has similar circumstances. There's a Rebecca who keeps changing her usernames and going in boxes and when things don't go her way she starts accusing people of talking about her child.
She’s deffo Scottish and Alex said she was a “clout chaser” and stirs drama wherever she goes. But I can’t see her being this brazen and lying about this but who knows. Messages are easy to edit and replicate but there are voice messages and an apparent dick pic, TonyJade Alex’s girlfriend was on Angie’s yesterday and she said she had no idea that Alex was texting someone else. This Rebecca has apparently contacted TonyJade and they have spoken on the matter. Sorry about the repeated use of apparently but yeah 😂😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So in Timmy’s live about an hour ago, Angie and Lynz were there. Angie dropped and Lynz went on mute. Then she unmuted and we heard what sounded like a private phone call happening. Lynz was muted by mod but kept unmuting so we heard snippets of the convo.

Here it is.

What does everyone think?

Also I think the middle section says Kathleen not just Kat, and at the end she is talking about Charlie because he later said he had been banned on his main and was in angies box on his backup due to this. And Angie said she didn’t care about him being banned 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mable isn’t as eloquent as you. I love how they think we’re all being creators, no just people who have an opinion on Angie’s sty behaviour. It must be so frustrating not to be able to know who we are and can’t have full control.
How far did Charlie get on the weeklies ??? I fell 😴
Here’s what happened when Charlie tried to get on the weeklies 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.