Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
My indoor cat is safe inside and not walking around next to the massive duel carriage way that's a stone's throw away from my gaff. Surely, letting him outside to face 4 lanes of cars and shorten his life span dramatically is more akin to animal abuse?
I bet she's the type that says that zoos are unfair when she didn't even walk her own dog once a day!

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
It’s shocking the lows that people go too to get one over of the next person
Mable never outted her csa on the app to start with, it was fiesty. But regardless to use a persons child trauma against them is the lowest of the low
And who is constantly in Angies lives but feisty/ Feisty is also bluecrewnews1 something like that. Mable didn't deserve what feisty did outing her so Mable had bring the awful child trauma to light bcos Angie ran with it in her vile way

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
This could be quite triggering as well but Iv never saw Angie sympathise with a child. When diadro was outed for messaging that 15 year old for a drink on a camp site Angie instantly defended him and blamed the child. Said things like the child encouraged and baited him. Her language around pedophile hunters and decoys is also very telling to how she truely things abou

Angela, Mabel is right. You are a nonce supporter. You allowed that Australian girl to victimise herself on your platform and even provided excuses for her.
did u know Angie went that Australian girls platform 1st n straight in her boxes

Feb 27, 2024
London
Animals aren't her passion. She wasn't a good dog owner at all. His diet wasn't balance, packets of fried mince isn't a whole meal for a dog. Neither are packets of ham or Richmond sausages. His fur was matted and he was often locked in rooms forgotten about.
She has no care for anyone but herself.Fake crying over her dog and her dad.She is calculated,cold and unmoved to anyone else's hurt.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
O my lordy here she goes again we the fake ass tears claimed she has half glass wine n blames the diazepam's erm ang no its probz ur 1st bottle everything with u is an act for views n sympathy sorry u got none from me. Where's ur altar ego dr hide aka lynz go she always disappears when u pretend to b a drunken mess. I am sat laughing at ur fake crying right now ur father b ashamed in what u have become. ( slight filter slip ⬇ )

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.