Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Her statements about csa are wild!
She has absolutely no knowledge or understanding whatsoever about anything she’s speaking about and just how triggering and offensive those statements are to probably over half of the viewers
It’s astounding to me that these mugs still continue to stick up for two people with such backward views
I couldn’t agree more. I literally don’t know how this dangerous and triggering drivel is platformed. TikTok read the reports like this 👩🏻‍🦯🦮

Reactions: Noah peel
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Here you go 🥖

IMG_2510.jpeg
Oh I absolutely adore this! Let’s see if the server will let me use it yet 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She forgets that the reason she came to Akis attention was because of her comments about her dog, she claimed “dark humour” and allowed and invited multiple PLM in her boxes multiple times.
There was no threats, she wasn’t scared, she agreed that Aki too used dark humour.
PLM is only an issue to Angie because it now suits her
But remember Angie, you say that anything that’s public on the internet isn’t doxing (this is probably the only statement to come from you that IS true) so stop claiming you, Lynz, Charlie and all the rest of your moronic crew have been doxed when it’s all PUBLICLY AVAILABLE so by your own admission it isn’t doxing… but again that doesn’t suit you does it
Both Angie and her jack Russell Lynz need to go out and touch grass! Neither has any grasp on reality
See, this is only true when she’s talking about others. When it comes to her and her friends, let’s use Max as an example, she allows the rhetoric that ‘max had her grandchildren doxxed’ when someone going to Max’s public Facebook and taking photos and using them on a TikTok profile picture is rather morally reprehensible and undeniably weird. But it’s not doxxing.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
See, this is only true when she’s talking about others. When it comes to her and her friends, let’s use Max as an example, she allows the rhetoric that ‘max had her grandchildren doxxed’ when someone going to Max’s public Facebook and taking photos and using them on a TikTok profile picture is rather morally reprehensible and undeniably weird. But it’s not doxxing.
The thing is Ruth didn’t make any tik tok profiles using her grandchild’s image. The screenshot was of Max’s Facebook profile and it was shared in a WhatsApp group. I don’t know why they compare eveything to that as it’s not the same at all and certainly not doxxing. Ruth is still a t though.

Status
Not open for further replies.