Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Wonder how many days she’s been wearing these dirty leggings for?
IMG_9683.png

She looks like Foggy there from Last of the Summer Wine.

Nov 10, 2023
They’re all in that Timothy’s live bitching about Zia again. Apparently she blocked and muted a lot of Angies regular followers tonight and was rude to a lot of people. I wonder if Angie will ditch her now or will she defend her again because of the £££ she gets out of Zia.

Feb 27, 2024
London
They’re all in that Timothy’s live bitching about Zia again. Apparently she blocked and muted a lot of Angies regular followers tonight and was rude to a lot of people. I wonder if Angie will ditch her now or will she defend her again because of the £££ she gets out of Zia.
Sheryl flouncing out of box again the stupid,deluded old trout

Reactions: kazzy54321

kazzy54321

Feb 26, 2024
She has the Simpson control freak

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Money is more important than friendships isn’t it Angela, that’s why you’re believing that control freak Zia. I watched Tim’s live and it was Zia that started on them. They have every right to s her off she’s a weirdo! Ask why she was run off American Tik Tok and why Birdman dropped her as a mod. She’s known for causing trouble.

Feb 27, 2024
London
Money is more important than friendships isn’t it Angela, that’s why you’re believing that control freak Zia. I watched Tim’s live and it was Zia that started on them. They have every right to s her off she’s a weirdo! Ask why she was run off American Tik Tok and why Birdman dropped her as a mod. She’s known for causing trouble.
Exactly, Zia blocked loads of Angie's followers last night.

Reactions: NoseyNora

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Who is this Trinnie? Shes popped out of nowhere claiming she’s been around 3 years and dictating who Angie should have on her platform. Another Zia clearly.

Reactions: kazzy54321

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
I think Angie will 💯 pick the money and find a excuse to get rid of the people who don’t like Zia

Status
Not open for further replies.