Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Unstable mable- keep being you and affecting Angie cos you definitely are, and it's legendary!
You're incredible and stronger than Angie could wish to be!
Just pls take care of yourself first as it must be draining sometimes, big up and big love to you!
Ps Angie, the police will only laugh at you just like they do every time they hear or see you, you're worse than the boy who cried wolf, you're a mangey, sad sack of a failing liver away from permanently being in a hospital or dead, whichever comes first

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My poster x

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpeg
    IMG_1294.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 37

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
That pineapple is awful her gob is constantly going no wonder she does the job she does as that's all her mouth is good for. The only thing she knows is her way around a man's anatomy. I bet its like slinging a sausage up an alley u bucket minge.
i wish angie would ding her she just cant help herself n jumping ahead n trying make herself relevant shes an attention seeker who just doesn't stop i bet shes an old hag whos bit off her gag n needs it replacing

Reactions: Deluded

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Unstable mable- keep being you and affecting Angie cos you definitely are, and it's legendary!
You're incredible and stronger than Angie could wish to be!
Just pls take care of yourself first as it must be draining sometimes, big up and big love to you!
Ps Angie, the police will only laugh at you just like they do every time they hear or see you, you're worse than the boy who cried wolf, you're a mangey, sad sack of a failing liver away from permanently being in a hospital or dead, whichever comes first
Unstable Mabel has a huge victim complex she twists everything into her trauma. It's very unusual....

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
I love hearing pineapple talk over everyone and mention her fanny every five seconds. Shes so edgy and cool. When she subtly added ‘swingers uk’ to her username I almost fainted with admiration. Nothing says ‘confident strong female’ than a frumpy unlikable loudmouth who’s entire personality is based on being a sketchy £10 w with the intelligence, wit and charisma of a front door with dog s wiped on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.