Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
I like Angie but has she put false teeth in or is it the teeth whitener filter? Pineapple you said 4 times you were dropping down so GO and stop clout chasing. Oh as I’m writing this she has dropped thank god. Omg she is back again she is like a boomerang you throw her out and she comes flying back.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Angie is finding pleasure in women being cheated on 🤔 sorry Angie it something that would never happen to you . No man angie

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Kat was also in PLM and she’s just as bad she was in there when miss reds granddaughter got doxxed too! And she’s constantly going round the app on lives and comment sections telling people to hang themselves and mocking disability and self harm…. But everyone seems to be alright with her!
kat who sounds like a bloke and has a face like a withered old boot 😂 wrinkles like pearls crusty pissy knickers urghhh man

Feb 27, 2024
London
Irish Debs has another name change because she claims she's bullied when really she just drives people up with the wall. Angie is bullied, mocked and still carrys on. That's a strong woman, the cult is proud of their leader.
Hahaha another with wonky dentures 🤣 did you know she has a 29 year old son and is from N.Oireland..😁

• Haha
Reactions: Noah peel

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
She never stop angie . Just gone into Michelle tried to cause s now slutty pineapple is in angies saying she will get pd in her box .. im sorry but all the s that goes on is all her fault .her platform in a bullie group. But blame everyone else .. but people will excuse ot coz it's angie
Pineapple Kate is desperately trying to be relevant and the only relevance to her existence is her done out blue waffle and the brown on her mouth from sucking pedo charlies asshole🤮

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
Oirish Debs freaked out coz Bazza laughed at someone doing an impression of her voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s probably why she’s changed her name for the 15th time. Hey Debs - Maybe if you stopped boring people to death with the same 4 stories over and over again then you would be more popular. If I have to hear one more time about how it was so bad for you growing up in Northern Ireland I’m gonna throw myself in front of a train.

Feb 29, 2024
What the word "inbred" she calls herself you idiot. Little Miss Inbred Brain Tumour 🙄
Jog on you numpty. If I wanted your monkey brain opinion I would have rattled your cage.
Angie would kick Michelle's big soggy arse, she's only relevant gifting people then dissappears into a dark minging box mingling with rancid old gangster granny and mouth rattle mt .by the way angie mable grotty mouth table has a meeting tomorrow to see a fishmonger for her addiction to eating smelly fish and washing in toad spawn, now you know why she looks like a demented sour patch kid.you binned that fishy flap pineapple yet she's gross get rid she makes Charlie sound like a pimp and ruins both your lives.the great unwashed flapper fart
_abfe81ab-8a97-481a-bb33-b360d1edf253.jpeg
Unstable Mable looks like bear grylls when he got stung by that bee 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.