Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So I’m just catching up. So I’m Angies box now she has:

a wrongen who modded for Lucy rose, before and after she was outted

• a crackhead who followed sobriety jack around for hours after meeting on Grindr

Has she read of of the comments and spoken about any of this? Since Jules lied in the box and said she didn’t know she was a wrongen, but if she modded last year like she said, that was her return, when everyone knew she was a wrongen.

Pinkie🌸

Nov 10, 2023
Ireland
Can we talk about Sheryl?

Sheryl is a pot stirring snake, but then cries victim. She loves the drama and caused this divide with Zia as she is so far up zias arse

Sheryl have some advice for you stand on your own two feet and with your own opinion not what your being fed by the likes of Zia

Remember about a month ago when it was her birthday everyday for Two weeks all to get gifts from Angie’s big gifters which we l know is Zia.

She complains she’s broke yet her son apparently pays the rent but whenever someone gets gifted big in the box she’s in the comments saying can gift a whale but I can’t afford my gas and electric.

I seen her do this the other day I think David gifted someone or someone gifted Angie. I wish I had bloody screenshotted it.

Feb 27, 2024
London

• a crackhead who followed sobriety jack around for hours after meeting on Grindr

Has she read of of the comments and spoken about any of this? Since Jules lied in the box and said she didn’t know she was a wrongen, but if she modded last year like she said, that was her return, when everyone knew she was a wrongen.
And now Ricksta the time share scammer.

Feb 27, 2024
London
Can we talk about Sheryl?

Sheryl is a pot stirring snake, but then cries victim. She loves the drama and caused this divide with Zia as she is so far up zias arse

Sheryl have some advice for you stand on your own two feet and with your own opinion not what your being fed by the likes of Zia

Remember about a month ago when it was her birthday everyday for Two weeks all to get gifts from Angie’s big gifters which we l know is Zia.

She complains she’s broke yet her son apparently pays the rent but whenever someone gets gifted big in the box she’s in the comments saying can gift a whale but I can’t afford my gas and electric.

I seen her do this the other day I think David gifted someone or someone gifted Angie. I wish I had bloody screenshotted it.
Sheryl is a top s stirrer.Laughed about someone who threatened to slit another girl's throat.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

I think she has been reading, she went very pale and quiet for a while

💯 facts

Mar 3, 2024

Jules modded for lucy rose before lucy was even banned for a while from tiktok.

Status
Not open for further replies.