Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I 1000 believe that . People who gifted them both was being robbed and they was probably on the phone laughing . Next robbing plan angie & pearl
I have started think its all been an act we alex n angie as they now becoming besties again n ang saying shes taking him the fight was it a ploy to get as much cash from the risings puttin them in 1st n 2nd place . N ANGIE DONT BELIEVE THEM MELTS IN UR BOXES U AINT THAT PRETTY they just muching on ur ass

babygorl1

Mar 5, 2024
Angies Ashtray
tbh
I have started think its all been an act we alex n angie as they now becoming besties again n ang saying shes taking him the fight was it a ploy to get as much cash from the risings puttin them in 1st n 2nd place . N ANGIE DONT BELIEVE THEM MELTS IN UR BOXES U AINT THAT PRETTY they just muching on ur ass
tbh i think angie is sting herself with this ‘police investigation’ so now she’s back tracking

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
let’s have a quiz!!
how did angies dad die?
A) drowning
B)lung cancer
C)Brain Tumor
The answer!!
Angies mum came into her room told Angie to stop lying about how he’s died because her dad died of lung cancer not drowning!!
I always thought it was drowning BUT i didn’t think you could drown from not having a catheter put in (I self catheterise everytime I need a wee so have some experience with this ) but if anyone knows different please say

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Yes 💯 set up I think 🤔 do you remember someone saying some of the big gifts have no money value but it gets people to gift

Status
Not open for further replies.